Teasing. | NonDere! Blueberry x reader

*idk if NonDere is a real thing or not, I made it up, it means Blue isn't yandere.. *crosses arms* but, someone wanted him normal and not stabby stabby.. Last chapter was pretty.. Disturbing, so here have this short fluff.

*also, why the f*** was I awake at one pm? Who knows! :D

Suggestive themes, but not Underlust themes.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

You had a massive crush on Blueberry, but as everyone is, you were afraid to tell him. You know he liked you, but it was obvious it was a friend way.

So, Honey decided to help you to try and get Blue to admit his feelings, because according to Honey, Blue did have deep feelings for you, but was too stubborn to admit them.

"How is this going to help?! This will be so awkward!" You yell face burning redder than Honey's coat.

He chuckles. "C'mon it'll be funny! And you'll embarrass him, so that's fun!"

You rolled your eyes. "Fine.. But if anything happens!"

He laughs again. "Jeeze, nothing will, well.. Unless you get an orange one.. But don't do that." He winks. "Unless.. You want to?"

You throw snow at him then walk away with a blush.

He laughs again, falling into the snow.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

You sat on the bench holding the treats in your lap, waiting for the blue bundle.

"This is so stupid.. And weird! What if I freak him out!?" You facepalm.

"HUMAN? WHY DID YOU JUST SLAP YOU'RE SELF?" He pops in front of you, hands on his smol hips.

You jump slightly. "Blue, dang you scared me! Please don't do that again.."

He nods. "SORRY HUMAN! I'LL TRY NOT TO NEXT TIME! ANY WAY PAPYRUS SAID YOU WANTED TO MEET ME HERE...?"

You smile. "Yeah, um.. Take a seat I got us something."

"OOH A SURPRISE!?" He asks vibrating, and stars in his eyes.

You laugh and nod. "Yeah! I thought we could just hang out and eat some snacks, its been a while since our.. 'Date'."

He nods, face flushed. "TRUE IT HAS!" He takes a seat next to you.

You blush as well and hand him a box of chocolates, the kind that doesn't make him go insane.

He takes the wrappers of of them and tosses them in his mouth, stars in his eyes getting brighter.

You giggle at his cuteness and then take out your snack, which just so happened to be a box of blueberries.

He stared at you for a second, cheeks turning him into a blueberry.

You wink at him and toss a few into your mouth, they dyed your tongue a deep blue.

Blue just sat there dropping his chocolate's, face burning hotter than Grillby's flames..

You let out a humming noise at the taste then turned to look at him, he was shaking sightly, eyes like dinner plates, white instead of blue, face painted blue.

You coughed on one of them and started laughing. "Oh blue I'm so sorry! Papyrus put me up to this! I was just teasing you!"

Blue sat there motionless then suddenly kissed you, his hands on your cheeks.

You didn't expect that, but kissed him back anyway. He was a passionate kisser, which again was surprising.

Honey chuckled. "Ha I knew that'd work."

Blue pulled away from you and stomped his foot. "PAPYRUS! YOU INTERRUPTED US!"

Honey shrugged. "Meh, it looked like it was getting too heated.. Save that for another night bro."

Blue's face burned again then he through his boot at his brother, making you laugh.

"Ow! What was that for? I was just saying, don't let her see your Blueberries yet okay?"

Blue groaned and set you aside, then threw the bench at him.

End. Idk I was bored.