Pranksters. | Fresh x reader

*this was an old request, I'm trying to do them all fast because there is so many... 38 to be exact.. Ehhh...

*sorry if yours doesn't get made or if its late, I just write whatever comes to mind.

*also.. What's the wattys award thing?

I'm clueless XD

----(May be short)--------

You tried to hold in all the giggles that wanted to leave you, as of now you and your boyfriend, Fresh, were pranking Error as you always did.

No, you didn't care that he was a parasite, you loved him the way he was, and you didn't ever want to change him.

Fresh tried not to laugh as well as he leaned over the couch, were Error was sleeping, a pink marker in his hands.

He drew a large pair of pink curly eyebrows on him, and added some lipstick, and finally some long eyelashes.

He chuckled and grabbed a makeup puffy thing and slapped him in the face with it, scaring Error awake.

You and Fresh ducked behind the couch, he ended up landing on you, he put a hand over your mouth so you wouldn't laugh.

Error put a hand on his face and looked at his palm, seeing pink powder with glitter...?

"O-okay! W-w-whoos the fecker who put p-ixxie dust on my d-d-damn face!?" He yelled wiping it off with his sleeve.

"Ink! I swear to  God i-if i--it wa---s you! I'm gonna f---king slap you!" He shouted, trying to get the rest of the makeup/marker off his face.

As Error ran out of the room and into his bathroom, Fresh removed his hand and looked down at you with a smirk.

"We did pretty good didn't we skit skat?" He asked, with a wink.

You laugh looking into his shades, slightly seeing his eyes underneath. "Oh hellz yeah! Did you see his face?"

Fresh looked down at you, seeming to be in a daze.

"Fresh?" You ask, putting a hand on his chest, trying to snap him out of it. "You good homeslice?'

That seemed to do it, he lifted his shades and you saw his half lidded gaze. " I funking love you sugarbaby."

You snort. "Oh shuddup weirdo."

He leaned down, cupping your face and he pressed his teeth against your lips.

You were a little surprised at his actions, but you kissed him back loving his skittle taste.

(That wasn't weird to type at all...)

Error came out of his bathroom with smudged marker on his face when he saw you both basically making out.

"W-what the hell-ll-ll?! Gtfo!" He grabs you both with his cables and tosses you both out the door.

Fresh winks at him from outside the window, flipping a pink marker in his phalanges, making Error's eye twitch.

"YOU SON OF A DITCH!" Error yelled, being censored by Fresh as he chased you both.

End. Yes it was short and weird, thats how I like it. :3