Handsome devil~ | Romeo x Easily flustered! Reader

*this was a request! Thanks for requesting hun!

Warning! Not a lemon, Gross. But kind of lime? But Romeo is from Underlust..so.. Anyway I hope you enjoy!

-------------

You hid your face into your pillow.. Romeo did it again, made you blush so much that you had gotten a nose bleed, freaking Cupid out.

Yes, you lived with the Valentine's, Cupid, Lockheart and.. Romeo.

Romeo would visit time to time, and he'd stay for a while, and every time he did, he always made sure that you'd have a permanent blush on your face during his stay.

He even walked put of the shower with nothing but his wings covering him! You couldn't talk to him for at least three days.

You his yourself in your room, you could hear Cupid yelling at the youngest triplet, and Lockhearts snickering.

It went quiet for a few minuets, before you heard platform boots clicking up the stairs, you knew that those weren't Lock's, his would be louder than that.

There was a knock on your door. "Its open." You mumble through your pillow.

You hear your door open and feel a dip in the bed, and someone's phalanges running through your hair.

It calmed you. "Ah.. Thanks Cupid I needed this."

"Who said there was an angel in here?" A husky voice asks.

Your eyes widened and you sat up, knees to your chest. "R-romeo!?"

He nodded. "Thats my name don't wear it out, unless.. You Want to?~" he chuckled laying on your bed, head resting in the palms of his gloved hands.

"What a-are y-you doing here?" You asked, trying to ignore his comment.

He chuckled again, a slight purr at the end of it, making a shiver go down your spine.

"Daww~ I just wanted to apologize, I'm sorry for turning your face into locks horns. Sometimes I think your cheeks burn brighter than his horns ever could.~"

You turned your head, cheeks burning.

He noticed and chuckled. "But you've always been a little hottie haven't you?~"

Your eyes widened and you tossed your pillow at him. "S-shut up!"

He shrugs and rolls onto his back, looking at you upsidedown, with a smirk.

You roll your eyes at him, hiding your face with your hands.

"You know angel face, I'm really enjoying this view~"

You glared at him, but looked down to remember that you were wearing a skirt. Your face flushed and you quickly tossed a pillow over your lap. "You perv!"

He smiles, fangs sticking into his bottom "lip". " heh, you're fun to mess with.~"

You shoved him off your bed, making him bang into the floor loudly, scaring Cupid and Lockheart down stairs.

"Shoosh." You mumble.

He warped next to you, twin tails wrapping around your waist, wing around your shoulder. "C'mon you know you love me.~"

You shook your head. "So what if I do..?"

He froze for a second. "Wait.. What?"

"Yeah.. You heard me.. So what if I have feelings for you?" You avoid his gaze, looking at your poster on the wall.

Suddenly in the blink of an eye, he was on top of you, pinning your arms above your head. "Do you mean it?"

Your cheeks were permanently red at this point.. "Um.. Yes?"

His eyes winded, his cheeks glowed a neon pink/purple. "..then I guess you wouldn't mind if I did this.."

He pressed his teeth against your lips in a sweet kiss.

Your hand went up and rubbed one of his horns, making him purr and kiss you with even more passion.

Suddenly Cupid bursted his way into your room with a spray bottle. "Hey! No! Bad Romeo bad!"

He sprayed Romeo with the water making him fall off the bed again.

You blushed at them and his your face in Romeos top, which some how fell off..?

Lockheart peeked around the door way, holding his gut, laughing.

Cupid rolled his eyes and dragged Romeo out of your room by the horns.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Call me!" He yelled before getting dragged away.

You hated to admit it, but looks like that handsome devil has stolen your heart.

End. I hope you enjoyed! I'll see you soon fellow weirdos! :3