Sugar and Spice | Lockheart x reader.

(Up above, if its there, is Lock's new make over! I wanted to get something posted for you guys, so here's this one? I'll get to the requests soon!)

You and Cupid had been friends for years, even if you never had a valentine, he would pop up and then you both would watch anime all day.

All was good until this morning when he told you that someone else was going to stay with you both.

This person was none other than his brother, that you didn't know he had, probably because he never told you about him.

But, if he's Cupid's brother.. Would that mean you would have two pixies running around!?

It sounded great in your book, Cupid had also mentioned that they were twins!

The dorky grin fell right off your face when he entered the house..

Let's just say he wasn't what you expected at ALL.

Cupid opened the door for him smiling, then hugging him out of nowhere, making his brother growl and shove him off.

You stayed back watching the whole thing.. Cupid's brother was the complete opposite of the loving pixie.. He was a edge muffin.

He tossed his heavy suitcase to Cupid. "And hurry it up cupcake! I ain't got all day! I had a long trip.." He huffs turning on his heels when he saw you.

You blushed when his smirk widened, and his eyes began to glow, and his tail whipped back and forth, wagging like a dog.

"And who is this? Surely she isn't your girlfriend, She's far too hot to be with someone like you Cupcake."

Cupid narrowed his eyes.. Cupcake seemed to be a very annoying nickname.. And you could tell by his expression that he did NOT like the way his bro was staring at you.

So, he threw a vase full of roses, at his brother knocking him out.

--------

Overnight, you had learned his name was Lockheart, but he preferred to be called Lock.

Cupid stood at the stove flipping heart shaped pancakes, your favorite.

You had sat at the table already digging into a stack of them, when Lockheart stomped his sharp heels into the tile floor, cracking it.

He stops by you, his hands on his hips. "Cupid! Why the hell did you wake me up at seven!?"

Cupid turns glaring at the pixie-devil. "Its early, time to get up. You can't just sleep in all day!"

Lock growled, rolling his eyes. "You're lucky there is food or else I'd toss you out the damn window!"

"It wouldn't matter if you did, I can fly nitwit. Unlike you, No wings."

That seemed to strike a nerve.. Because in a quick second, Lockheart  pinned his twin against the stove. "Say that again.."

Cupid narrowed his eyes smirking.

"No wings."

Soon enough, pots and pans went flying, so did pixie dust..

It took you two hours to separate them.. These two were like sugar and spice.. Alike in ways, but still very different..

--------

Cupid had left the house to go play matchmaker like he always does.. So you were left alone with the edge muffin...

You both sat on the couch, one couch cushion between you both, mostly because he took up the whole couch with his high heels..

Those things were like knives.. He kept kicking your hip, it got very annoying..

"Dude.. You know Cupid hates shoes on the couch right?"

He glares at you. "Well he's not here is he? Listen hot stuff I don't follow rules, its idiotic."

You glare right back at him. "Why are you so annoying? Is it because Cupid was the favorite?" You start to smirk. "Huh Mr. No wings?"

His eyes burned redder than any red you've seen before, so did his horns.

"What the hell did you just say!?"

"You heard me.. No wings."

He warped on top of you, pinning your arms down. "Say that again.. I dare you."

You let out a quiet giggle. "Sure thing no wings!"

He growled his non nose digging into yours. "You stupid mortal.."

His tail came up behind him like a scorpions tail, his growling grew louder.

Before he could attack you, you saw something gold stab him in the shoulder, then something gold stabbed you in the shoulder as well.

You both turned your heads.

Cupid stood there giggling and holding his bow. "Jeeze.. If you guys wanted to make out you could've just asked me to set the mood."

Your eyes widen, and your face burns, you shove Lockheart on the floor, hiding your face into the poofy couch pillow.

Lockheart smacked his halo on the table breaking another piece of it off.

Cupid laughs at the two of you. "Now, play nice! Those arrows should kick in, in a few!"

You both glare at him.

End. I felt like writing something for Lockheart for once. Its been a while, sorry everyone! I'll write more tonight I have stuff to do.. Ehh