You're safe with us honey

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

October 31th 2003 Los Angeles

"What can I do for you two?" asked a woman. "Me and my boyfriend would like to adopt a child!" I said. "Follow me!" replied Eva. We went to a room and she called at a little girl.

"This is Tayloy, she's a bit shy!" said Eva. "What happened to her parents?" asked Kevin. "They were murdered by a gang leader!" she said. "Poor child!" he replied. "It's a miracle she survived!" I said.

(Three years old Taylor)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Three years old Taylor)

"Daddy, papa!" replied Taylor. She hugged my leg and I stroked her hair. "You're safe with us honey!" I said. "You two will be wonderful partens to her!" replied Eva. "Thank you!" I said.

We signed adopting papers and Taylor was officially our daughter. She had a happy smile in her face. I'll protect her with my life.

Taylor gave Eva a hug, before she left the orphanage. It was an emotional farewell, but Tay promised to send letters to her. She has a heart of gold.

***

I woke up by Taylor's scream. I ran into her room and she was shaking of fear. She was hugging her teddy bear while tears were streaming down her face.

"Shhh, it was only a nightmare!" I said. "Mommy, daddy!" she sobbed. "They're in a better place now!" I said. "I miss them!" replied Taylor. "They will always be in your heart!" I said.

"I love you dad!" she replied. "I love you too!" I said. I began singing a lullaby and she fell asleep. "Dream sweet dreams!" I whispered.

-End of the flashback-

Taylor is so cute💕 Adam and Kevin are wonderful partens to her💕

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~