I know how it feels

Adam's: POV

I was on the way to grocery store. I passed a run down house. I got an uneasy feeling in my stomach. I turned off the engine and got out of the car.

The sight inside the house was not pretty. My stomach turned inside out of the smell. Beer cans was lying on the floor and the fridge was full of moldy food.

I went to a room and found an unconscious girl on the floor. Scars and bruises covered her arms. She was bleeding from a wound.

I carefully lifted her up and went back to the car. I started the engine and drove fast to the hospital.

***

I was sitting on a chair next to the bed. The girl opened her eyes and looked confused around.

"Where am I?" she asked. "At the hospital!" I said. "Who are you?" she asked scared. "My name is Adam!" I said with a soft voice. "I'm Izzie!" she replied.

(Izzie)

(Izzie)

"I found you unconscious in a house!" I said. "I don't remember what happened!" she replied. "I don't let anybody hurt you!" I said. "You are very kind!" replied Izzie.

"You reminds me of my daughter!" I said. "What happened to her?" asked Izzie. "I lost her and my husband in a horrible car accident!" I said sadly. "Oh Adam, I'm so sorry!" she replied. "It's okay!" I said.

"I know how it feels, I lost my mom also in a car crash!" she replied. "Losing a parent at such a young age is heartbreaking!" I said. "I miss her so much!" she replied crying. "She'll always be in your heart!" I said. "Thank you!" replied Izzie.

"Is there anyone who can take care of you?" I asked. She was shaking her head. "I refuse to live in a foster home!" said Izzie. "Do you want to live with me?" I asked. "Yes!" she said. "I promise to give you a good life!" I replied.

She was hugging me and happy tears were rolling down her cheeks. "Thank you so much!" said Izzie. "You're welcome!" I replied.

Adam will be a good father to Izzie.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~