the end

Robin: wanna do it now?
Regina: do what?
She asked smiling broadly ready to explode of happiness.
Robin: get married.
Regina: we haven't prepared anything yet.
Robin: we don't have to Gina.
He cupped her face with his hands and stared right in her eyes.
Robin: last time we had prepared everything and turned out to be a disaster. I want to remember this day as something really simple but the only thing that will matter is that we are together happily ever after.
Regina smiled and bit her lips.
Regina: got anything in mind?
Robin: the court is still available. We can get married there. No friends, no family, just the two of us.
Regina nodded and agreed with him.
Regina: I'm in.
He grabbed her body and hold her in his arms like a bride. He run to the court room and reached the wedding department. They walked inside.
Lawyer: what can I do for you?
Regina: we want to get married.
She said glowing.
The ceremony was simple. But it didn't matter to them as long as they have each other. Tinkerbell was once right. He was the love of her life but she hesitated to meet him before she destroys and entire enchanted forest. But everything happens for a reason right? If she hadn't ruined so many people's lives she wouldn't have adopted her precious son Henry. He meant the world. They walked outside of the court and saw Emma, Henry, snow, David and hook smiling broadly at them.
Regina: what are you doing here?
Snow: I couldn't keep my mouth shut again. But this time was for good.
Regina hugged snow.
Emma: I have booked a table over granny's. Can't not celebrate a special day like this.
Hook: I'm buying beers and wine. Water for you my majesty.
Regina: oh shut up.
She pushed him away teasingly and walked to Germany's peacefully after so many disasters and tears in their lives.... .THE END. (My new story is coming out tomorrow. First chapter will be uploaded..for those who are following me on wattpad have probably read the first 16 chapters. Get ready.❤❤❤)