part 50

She was staring outside of the window looking at the view till New York, the tears now were dry on her cheeks. All of a sudden she felt someone pressing his finger on her shoulder. She turned her head left to see who it was and saw a young girl holding the little hand of a boy.
Marian: Hello. I think our sits must be those two next to you. So if you don't mind can we pass?
Regina: oh sure I'm sorry! Didn't know I woulf have company during this trip.
The young girl smiled broadly and sat in the sit next to the window waving to her little boy to come sit next to her.
The little man had his eyes on Regina. He sat next to her and kept staring till he decided to ask his question.
Ronald: you look sad. Did someone hurt you?
He asked innocently and widen his eyes. Regina rubbed her face and smiled to the little kid. She felt like she knew him but couldn't understand who he was. His face kind reminded her of robin, but she thought it would be her imagination playing games with her. The young woman next to the boy tried to prevent any misunderstanding between Regina and them.
Marian: honey don't be indiscreet.
The young boy felt embarrassed and apologized to Regina.
Regina: oh it's ok you don't have to feel sorry at all. It's hard for someone not to notice actually. I'm having a rough day kid.
Marian looked at the dress Regina was wearing and felt sorry for her.
Marian: Let me guess... Your groom never showed up?
Regina: No. I didn't show up.
Regina said trying to seem comfortable but deep inside her she felt her heart breaking even more. She kept a new wave of tears inside of her before they make her cheeks wet again. Ronald smiled shyly.
Ronald: You look  beautiful. You remind me of a book my mum was reading to me with princesses and dragons. But instead you're a sad princess.
He held her hand and she could feel his kind heart giving courage to her. She thought about the baby inside of her. It was all she had now, she didn't know how to feel about it. It was really strange for her to communicate with kids that well, but that little boy managed to win her heart since the very first moment. In the rest of the trip the young mother of his felt asleep.
(To be continued)