part 42

Regina: I did?
She answered nervously and cracked her fingers. He pulled her closer for a soft kiss on her lips. She pulled away and gave him a shy smile.
Regina: You did all this for me? All that decoration?
Robin: Anything for you my majesty.
Regina: to begin with never call me majesty again.
His look turned into a serious one and held her hand. Regina smiled broadly to make him feel comfortable.
Robin: I wanted it to be a special day for you... I'd do everything to satisfy you.
Regina: It means a lot.
She kissed his cheek and served herself a glass of wine. She sat on the couch across robin and crossed her hands under her chest.
Robin: You look skeptical... Are you alright?
Regina: Of course I am!
She was about to take a sip of the wine but then she realized that would probably hurt her baby. She placed the glass back on the table and rubbed her nose bridge.
Robin: you don't seem as happy as I expected.
Regina: I am! Though I got a terrible headache.
Robin: anything I can do for you?
Regina: Not at the moment.
She felt her stomach dizzy.
Regina: I better go out and get some air.
Robin: Regina are you sure you're ok with this? I don't wanna push you into doing something you don't want.
Regina: are you kidding me? I'm not an idiot to accept marrying you if I didn't want to.
She wanted to slap herself for saying that. The truth is she wanted to marry  robin, and start a family with him, but she was afraid she would get hurt once again. Her fear kept her behind of enjoying the moment.
Robin: Then why do you wanna leave the house and go out?
Regina: the truth is I'm visiting Archie since we got out of jail, he's helping me a lot with my self issues. I have am appointment with him in five minutes.
Robin: alright. Since that appointment can't wait, I'll be waiting for you here. We could celebrate when you get back.
Regina: sure.
She gave him a quick kiss and left the house. She had nowhere to go. She knew Emma would be by her side but still it wouldn't be nice talking to her ex about her current relationship. She needed to talk to someone imidiately. Once upon a time she used to keep her feelings repressed inside her, but when she met Emma, Emma broke her walls
(To be continued)