part 37

Regina: I've missed you kid!
Henry: Missed you too mum! I'll never forgive myself for almost burning you for what I thought you did. Hope you can forgive me!
Regina: Of course baby. I'll always love you no matter what.
Henry: you really are changed.
Regina: it means a lot you noticed.
Henry smiled and hugged her tight.
Henry: no more revenge for me. So I better get home and inform anyone that the war is over.
Regina: yes! That'd be a good idea. I'm tired of people looking at me like I'm an alien.
Henry laughed and walked away. Regina felt her stomach so dizzy and she threw up at a bush next to her. Then robin approached her.
Robin: are you ok?
Regina: yes I think so... I just had to get rid of the food I ate. I'm fine...
Robin: are you sick?
Regina: I don't think so. I'm feeling just fine. Only a little dizzy.
Robin: let's go home. You should get some rest. Actually I have a thing to do. I can get you home and get back as soon as I can.
Regina: sure but what thing?
Robin: Is just nothing... I gotta a friend I have to talk to
Regina: ok then..
She knew he was hiding something but she was in no mood of dealing with Robin's lies at the moment. She walked home and laid to her bed happy that her son and her made peace. In the meantime robin walked in gold's shop.
Gold: Mister Lockshley? What can I do for you?
Robin: Since there's no jewelery store here I'd like to see a few rings.
Gold: you want a magic ring?
Robin: no! A single one would be just fine for a special occasion.
Gold: are you planning on proposing to our former madam mayor?
Robin: yes! don't say a thing! I want it to be a surprise. I waited for the moment she'd finally make peace with her son and her life get better. That moment finally came. I wanna make it special to her. After all she deserves it.
Gold: I got a few simple rings...
Robin: Great. I'm planning to pay with cash not a deal.
Gold: Well that would be weird since I'm used to make deals with people coming to see me, but I guess since it's for a proposal I'll accept it.
Robin smiled broadly. Gd showed him three diamond rings. The one was better than the next one. Robin chose a simple wedding ring with a small diamond on it
(To be continued)