part 16

She placed the pictures of her and Emma into the box and locked the garage she walked till home and got in. Robin was waiting for her there as her had promised and he was drinking a glass of wine.
Robin: hope it won't bother you I borrowed your wine.
Regina: no problem. Do you enjoy it?
Robin: I always enjoy a good drink. Want one?
Regina: no not in the mood.
Robin: so what was at the garage?
Regina: a bunch of pictures a personal items that I had given her.
Robin: you miss her?
Regina: it'll sound weird but no. I'm sentimental when it comes to our past but I don't miss swan. She's a different person now.
Robin: any love interests?
Regina: no. Guess I'll enjoy my life as a free woman.
Robin: I never enjoyed being alone.
Regina: Well I'm a free spirit.
Robin: you're lying. I bet you're tired of being alone. You need someone to count on through rough situations whose going to love you and support you.
Regina: don't try to be my psychiatrist now.
Robin: I'm not. I say what I'm seeing in you.
Regina: you act like you know me.
Robin: I think I do.
Regina: so tell me more robin of lockshley. What else do you know?
Robin: Well can't be sure if you don't respond at my next move.
Regina: and what will your next move be?
Robin placed his wine on the table and stood up. He took a deep breathe and Regina felt her cheeks blushing. She felt her entire body trembling while she was getting anxious about his next move. He looked like he was about to kiss her. Did she want that? She wasn't sure. Robin approached her and gave her a warm smile. He looked so real and pure. He had a kind soul. He held her hand and leaned towards her. She closed her eyes not because she didn't enjoy what was about to happen but because she was afraid to face the ugly truth. She liked him. She actually liked her assassin.
Robin kissed her softly on her lips. She felt like she was ready to explode. She opened her eyes and looked at him.
Robin: Well guess I was wrong.
Regina: no you weren't at all.
Regina pulled him closer and gave him another kiss using her tongue. He could feel her juicy lips on his and felt completed after a long time that he was feeling an emptiness inside him. He was happy.
(To be continued)