part 77

Hook: what about your son?
Robin: guess I'll try to see him as often as I can. Don't wanna loose touch with him.
Hook offered robin a cold beer and they sat on the couch. Hook turned off the tv and turned to robin.
Hook: don't want to ruin your hopes mate,but after what you said on court about Regina I doubt she would ever return to you.
Robin: worths trying. She's my soul mate. I have to fight for Her.
Hook: have you ever thought that she's not getting out of prison? The citizens of storybrooke won't let her.
Robin: I can come up with a plan.
Hook: like?
Robin was about to speak but the door knocked and Henry walked into the house furious. He grabbed robin's neck and pushed him on the wall. He punched his eye.
Henry: BECAUSE OF YOU MY MOTHER IS IN JAIL YOU SON OF A BITCH!
Robin: excuse me but you were about to burn her at stake a few months ago.
Henry: the past is past!
Henry tried to give another punch to robin but robin jumped on Henry and the both fell on the floor. Robin sat on Henry and grabbed Henry's hands.
Robin: Henry I'm planning to get your mother out OF prison. I know I was wrong.
Henry: you hurt her feelings!
Robin: she hurt mine. Now please be rational and stop fighting. Fighting won't lead us anywhere.
Henry: you think by grabbing my hands you'll stop me from hurting you?
Henry rolled his eyes and robin nodded. Then Henry hit robin's forehead with his own and stood up.
Henry: then you're wrong!
Robin: stop it! Don't make me hurt you.
Henry kept kicking robin but then robin punched Henry's face and knocked him down. Then hook grabbed robin's and Henry's ears and placed them on different couches. Henry moaned. His lips were bleeding. Robin's eye was swollen..
Hook: you act like a kid! Both of you!
If you wanna fight then stay out of my house. Don't make me call the police.
They didn't seem to hear hook cause in two seconds they started fighting again. The police came rushed and got the three of them to jail. Regina was ready to fall asleep when the big door opened up and Henry and robin were pushed inside the room. Snow white stood up worried when she saw David following the three man.
Regina: what happened to you?
(To be continued)