part 13

Emma: you hurt all of us! I'll never forgive you for killing our daughter reg! I finally had the chance to raise my kid and start over! Change my past and whatever I did wrong with Henry! You took this right away of me!
Regina: I'll never forgive myself for killing our daughter but I had to! You have to understand me.
Emma: listen to yourself! What you say is bullshit! You we're so afraid to commit with someone in your life and a baby that you preferred killing her without giving us a chance to raise her.
Regina: I've seen more evil than you have Emma! And it sucks!
Emma: I want you out of Henry's life! Go somewhere else! To hurt other people. Not us.
Henry: mum? What's going on here?
Emma: Regina is here! She wants to talk to you.
Henry: Go away.
Regina: can't believe you paid someone to kill me!
Henry: he obviously didn't! I wanna know what lies did you tell him to make him change his mind and quit!
Regina: robin is a kind man! And he can see that I'm not evil.
Henry: bullshit!
Regina: Instead of paying someone to kill me why don't you do it now! All by yourself? Are you afraid of the guilts afterwards? Trust me it hurts a lot and there's no coming back.
Henry: you want me to kill you?
Regina: yeah! If you want me to treat you like I'm the evil queen go ahead! Show me your anger! I bet you'll feel a whole lot better when you are done with me!
Henry: Savanna bring me the gun!
Emma: henry wait a minute! What are you thinking?
Henry: she killed my baby sister! I'm tired of not paying for her actions!
Savanna: baby it's not the right thing to do! She's your mum!
Henry: I don't care! She hurt me!
Tears we're running down Regina's face. She couldn't help it and sobbed. Henry was holding the gun and was about to shoot.
Regina: so this is goodbye.
Henry: That's right. No one is going to miss you.
Regina: I love you Henry I really do!
Henry: You should think about that before you killed that baby! You're a murderer!
He was ready to pull the trigger when robin grabbed Regina's hand and pulled her down. Henry shot the air and threw the gun down.
Henry: you saved her?
Robin: you're out of your mind kid! This is your mum. She raised you.
Henry started crying
(To be continued)