part 55

Marian: you're here!
Regina: yes are you ok?
Marian: Yes only I gotta tell Ronald that we're travelling to a different place once again for a few days.
Regina: And you're worried?
Marian: About his reaction! As long as he grows up he has started disliking the whole thing with the trips. And I feel guilty. He doesn't have any friends, or a specific school he goes to, and a place to feel and call home. I want him to be happy and give him everything he wants. But I feel like I disappoint him.
Regina: We could talk to him together Marian. I'm sure that Ronald is just happy with you. He loves you Marian and you're the closer person to him.
So where are you moving for the next days?
Marian: a place called Storybrooke. Never heard of it. I'll look it up on Google maps.
Regina: you're kidding. I'm living at Storybrooke. At least I used to live there.
Marian: what a coincidence. Are you planning to go back?
Regina: yes I needed some time off. I gotta go back to give an explanation to someone.
Marian: are you sure you made the right decision?
Regina: no. I followed my instinct. But I surely need to talk to robin. He needs to know why. After all he is a sweetheart he didn't deserve what I did.
Marian swallowed heavily and looked at Regina.
Regina: are you ok?
Marian: yes. I just remembered of a really beloved person to me. My ex husband robin. He died in battle. At least that's what I heard.
Regina: You miss him?
Marian: of course I do! There's not a day passing by that I don't think of him. We had a dream. To raise or son Ronald together and be a happy and loving family. Unfortunately we didn't get the chance to make our dreams come true. It's just me and Ronald now.
Regina: I'm so sorry for you guys.
Regina felt really weird inside of her. She felt like she had heard a similar story to this one again, but her memory couldn't recall who had told her. She felt like the answer was hidden in the past. She smiled to Marian sympathetically and kept enjoying their coffee. The night came and Regina was trying to get some sleep. She was trying to make herself comfortable on the bed of her room, but her mind couldn't stop thinking of that story. Suddenly her eyes widened open
(To be continued)