part 68

She hung up the phone and sat at her couch breathing in and out to ease that terrible headache she had. Pregnancy symptoms had started hitting her... She imidiately fell asleep thinking about the trail tomorrow. She knew Emma had caused her so many troubles, and have broken her heart a lot of times, but she couldn't just let her go to prison. She has her son, and parents to protect. Regina had no one. Henry was ok with her but still he didn't seem to care that much. Next day she dressed up in a black skirt and a white shirt. She wore her red lipstick and fixed her hair. She was outside of the court room in no town. She was getting really nervous. She had to protection Emma and her baby at the same time. She had no lawyer and didn't trust gold to help her. Robin would give away all those juicy informations about her past that would make her imidiately loose the custody of her child. She lighted a cigarette. She didn't use to smoke... But when it comes to an occasion like this she needed something to help her get her mind off her issues for a sec. Emma saw Regina sitting on the stairs of building and approached her as she walked out of the police car with her hands handcuffed.
Emma: didn't know you were smoking.
Regina: I'm not.
Emma: and what is that?
Regina: a little help to relax for a bit. Shouldn't you be in the trail room sooner?
Emma: just needed to do something else first.
For a moment Emma leaned towards Regina like she was about to kiss her. Regina felt her cheeks blushing akwardly but then Emma kissed her cheek and looked at her again.
Emma: I'm sorry for hitting on you and for what I did to robin. I acted immature and I'm really sorry for putting you in this.
Regina: I appreciate it swan.
Emma: Oh please Gina don't you think swan is a little bit too formed?
Regina: we are in a court room swan. I think it's perfect for the occasion.
Emma smiled shyly and got inside. Regina dropped the gop of her cigarette on the wet from the rain street and got inside the building. Marian and robin was sitting on the one table and Emma sat at the other across it. The judge was sitting in the middle looking at Regina with a criticizing look on his face.
(To be continued)