part 66

Regina: please stop doing that. Can't we just have a conversation as friends?
Emma: what you ask is way too much. I don't think I can see you as a friend ever again.
Regina: then there's no point on sitting here with you and opening up.
Emma didn't say a thing. She just rolled her eyes and stared at the wall.
Regina looked at her and walked out of the sheriff station disappointed. She headed to gold's shop and walked inside the house nervous.
Regina: I need a lawyer.
Gold: did you get yourself in a stinky situation again?
Regina laughed ironically.
Regina: no! I had no intentions on getting mixed up into anything.
Gold: what happened?
Regina: that's nothing you should be concerned about. Now please give the number of a good lawyer and fast.
Gold: I'm not giving you any number. You forgot the way you have to pay me Regina. Don't think I'm letting you get what you want that easy. I want my kind of payment.
Gold insisted and smiled innocently.
Regina: What kind of deal do you want from me deary?
Gold: I don't know. I give you the phone number and when I come up with the perfect payment I'll inform you.
Regina: oh no no! You can't full me again gold! I know you way too good. You're gonna come up with a ridiculously evil plan and manage to destroy my life once again.
Gold: I'm not that person anymore deary.
Regina: then you shouldn't had been asking me about a deal.
Gold narrowed his eyes.
Gold: fine. Then I'll be your lawyer.
Regina: what the hell? No way!
Gold: you're not trusting me enough Regina?
Regina: NO! CLEARLY NO!
Gold: Promise I'll be good. After all you live in storybrooke deary. There's no one who can play the role of the lawyer here. No one is good enough... But I'm the person that changed history back at the enchanted Forest. The most powerful wizard, the one that was well known for his negotiations. I think I'm.the perfect lawyer.
Regina thought about for a bit. What gold said made sense. But he was no trusty. She raised her eyebrow.
Regina: I'm sure you don't wanna upset the queen dear. I better head back home... I wanna see you in the court room. In case I need your help I'll call you, but don't you dare do anything stupid! I'll rip your heart out

(To be continued)