part 74

Snow: can't believe I'm actually saying that, but maybe we could use magic.
Emma imidiately declined snow's request and looked at her mum.
Emma: all magic comes with a price mum. Using magic will help Regina get out of prison but will be the cause of some other problem later.
Snow nodded and forgot the idea imidiately.
Henry: What if we convince robin to go in court and say the truth? We could all say the truth so we can get Regina out of there.
Snow: what about all those things robin said about her? He brought up things about her past. He still has the total access to their kid.
Emma bit her lip.
Emma: at least she gets out of prison. We can find a way to solve the other issue after.
Snow smiled broadly.
Snow: done. Now excuse me but I gotta go back to the jail and give a Regina something to eat, something healthy. Don't forget she's pregnant guys, and a nice pair of PJs. And you better go thank her young lady! She saved your butt.
Snow White told to Emma and left the room. She headed to the prison, but before she approached the cell she saw robin heading to Regina a few steps ahead of snow. She hid behind a wall and tried to listen to what he was saying. Robin exhaled and sat on the floor next to Regina's cage. He cleared his throat and Regina turned to look at him. Her face was dark and full of sadness and hate. She was desperate for hope. Robin looked devastated.
Robin: what you did was foolish.
He finally said and broke the silence. Regina's eyes wide.
Regina: I lost everything. I'm glad I got the chance to help someone at least. And proved to myself I'm not that monster you described.
Her eyes watered
Robin: I over reacted
Regina: you didn't. (Pause) you talked the truth. Only thought you believed in me once. Turns out you were lying the entire time. You thought I was that monster like anyone else did.
Robin bit his lips ashamed and felt his palms sweating
Robin: couldn't bare the idea that you would take away my child! Can't understand what had gotten into you!
Regina: I can't stand watching you and Marian living a happy life alright? I can't hurt Marian but at least I could find a way to keep you out of my life But you insisted and found a way to stay
(To be continued)