part 8

Regina: what are you waiting for? Do it! Make your dead wife proud of you.
Robin was about to stub her. He was looking at her right in her eyes, and the anger had conquered him. But something happened and he couldn't do it. He threw the knife away and punched the wall behind her.
Regina: what happened Robin of Lancsford? You're not strong enough to kill the evil queen?
Robin: You know what? No I'm not! I'm not a murderer like you. I can't even kill for revenge. I'm living my life with honesty and purity. I would never kill someone.
Regina: what about your big payment?
Robin: I'll decline the job.
Regina: they'll call you a pussy.
Robin: you think I care about rumors?
Regina: wish I was like you.
Robin: why?
Regina: I used to care about rumors. I got hurt whenever someone called me the evil queen. But deep inside me I knew I was.
Robin: you insist you're not anymore. What changed you?
Regina: I guess raising Henry did me good. And my past with Emma.
Robin: you were with Emma?
Regina: don't wanna talk about it. She means nothing now.
Robin: anyway! I'll be back in an hour to get off those ropes. Till them don't you dare move a muscle.
Regina: even if I wanted it how would I? Im tight and I got no magic.
Robin: I'll be back.
Robin jumped out of the window and run away. He went over Henry's house and knocked the door.
Lilly: Hello?
Robin: ah... Wrong house?
Lilly: who are you looking for?
Robin: Henry Mills! I don't think you're savanna! You're too young.
Lilly: I'm Lilly! Nice to meet you. I'm her best friend. Let me call Henry!
Lilly went inside the house and two minutes later Henry came.
Henry: the job is done?
Robin: no!
Henry got angry and gasped.
Henry: what do you mean? I paid you! You're supposed to do your job.
Robin: I won't! I got all your money here! (Showed him a pouch) I'm returning the money. The deal is broken
Henry: why? Where the money less than you want? I'll give you more.
Robin: I don't want your money. Find someone else to do it.
Henry: what did she tell you?
Robin: what do you mean?
Henry: why did you change your mind? You're an assassin you're supposed not to have any guilts.
Robin: Well I just realized I'm not made for this job.
(To be continued)