part 26

Snow: it's been so many years since then. And after all it's totally different. It's a whole town we're talking about.
David held snow's hand.
David: we dreamed of the Queen's fall. We have a change to live a life in peace. We can do it dear.
Archie: What if she come back? Angrier than ever?
David: we'll be ready.
Emma: guys your way too harsh. After all I don't think a piece of paper can really prove the murderer of Savanna.
Henry: you're supporting Regina mum?
Emma: not exactly! But it could be anyone Henry.
Henry: I don't care. I got my proofs, and since she left town I'm not worried about her anymore.
Emma bowed down her head and spoke no more. In the meantime robin walked in his tent.
Robin: food is ready and smells delicious.
Regina: The food can wait.
Regina approached robin and kissed his lips using her tongue. She could feel his cheeks being on fire. Robin smiled broadly.
Robin: it's gonna get cold.
Regina: Well I don't care.
She laid him on the bed and started kissing his chest while taking off his clothes. Their breaths became slower and heavier. He took off her shirt and kissed her whole body with pleasure. He could smell her scent. Cannela and apple. He held her hand and fixed her hair. He kissed her breasts and took off her pants.
Robin: you look absolutely stunning my lady.
Regina blushed and sat on his lap while rubbing his cheeks and scratching his back. He decided to make an entrance inside her. He took off her underwear and one thing led to another you can figure out the rest. After they made love Regina laid next to him and covered herself with the covers. Robin kept smiling looking at her and rubbing her thigh. Her body was art he imagined and smiled even more broadly. Regina was playing with his hair.
Robin: wow... That was really...
Regina: Really?
Robin: can't find a better word than unique.
Regina: well me neither.
Robin took a deep breath and woke up. I'll take a shower. Care to join me?
Regina: You'll take a shower?
Robin: yes. Hand made shower. Behind my tent.
Regina: as long as your man won't see anything.
Robin: they won't. They are singing a fee meters away. Won't even realize we are missing.
(To be continued)