part 19

Cruela: Isn't it a bit cruel?
Maleficent: who gives a shit about it? I'll make her pay.
Maleficent used a spell and walked into the house. They were all asleep, she walked upstairs at the Henry's and savanna's bedroom and opened the door quietly. She walked in trying not to make any noise and stood over savanna. She was asleep and calm. Henry was snorting next to her. Maleficent smiled evily. She was evil enough to kill an innocent person just to make someone else suffer. She was so desperate to get her daughter back. That made her capable of anything. She took a deep breathe and ripped savanna's heart out of her chest. Savanna opened her eyes and looked at maleficent and couldn't ask for Henry's help. She couldn't even speak or move. Her eyes were filled up with tears and we're begging maleficent to let her leave. Maleficent smiled and crashed her heart. Savanna closed her eyes and stopped breathing. The evil witch poured the ashes of savanna's heart on her and wrote a note saying "love mummy" she placed it on savanna's breast and disappeared. Next day Henry woke up and turned to hug his wife. Her body was cold. He looked at her and screamed loudly.
Henry: baby? Baby? Baby wake up please! Don't do this to me! who the hell did this to you?
He read the note and he was filled up of anger.
Henry: I swear I'm gonna take revenge for you my love!
Hot tears we're running down her face. He called his mother Emma. She was the sheriff of town and told her what happened. She imidiately took the police car and headed to Regina's mantion to arrest her. Emma knocked Regina's door. Ten knocks later Regina opened the door still wearing her pijamas, her hair we're messy, holding a cup of coffee.
Emma: Enjoying your breakfast?
Regina: miss swan what are you doing here?
Emma: the way you pretend you have no idea about something keeps impressing me.
Regina: I don't have any idea what are you talking about. I woke up 5 minutes ago.
Emma: it's a little bit late don't you think? Did you do something last night that kept you awake?
Regina: miss swan tell me what's going on or leave my house. I got better things to do than listening to your bullshit.
(To be continued)