part 51

The little boy wore his earphones and listened to music for the rest of the trip. In the meantime robin was at home drinking more and more scotches. Emma decided to visit him to see how he was. She rung the doorbell and heard his harsh voice from the inside of the house.
Robin: get lost!
Emma: robin it's Emma! Please open the door.
Robin: I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!
Emma gasped and kept ringing the doorbell. He stood up and opened the door mad.
Emma: Hey.
Robin: what do you want? Watch me rote because Regina left me and embarrassed me in front of the people I love?
Emma: What are you talking about? I'm trying to sympathize you here and make you feel better.
Robin: don't need your help Emma!
Emma: You clearly could have someone to talk to right now.
Robin: I don't wanna talk!
Emma rubbed her hands together and sat on the sofa serving herself a drink.
Robin: did you know about it?
Emma gasped and looked at him.
Emma: how could I possibly know that?
Robin: I know you guys were close since Regina and I came back to Storybrooke.
Emma: So?
Robin: you still love her.
Robin said and rubbed his forehead he felt tired and weak.
Emma: robin stop that. Don't you dare blame me for what happened. I'm not involved at all.
Robin: of course you are. You're Regina's past. She loved you once. Its not easy forgetting someone that meant a lot to you.
Emma: If we are talking about Regina, it is.
Robin: Emma please tell me the truth. Did she leave me because she still got feelings for you?
Emma: trust me I would have known if she would like to stay with me.
He punched the wall next to him and stood up with teary eyes.
Robin: why would she leave me? Thought I meant something for her. I finally found a woman that replaced Marian inside my heart!
Emma: whose Marian?
Robin: my ex wife.
Robin said and his voice became deeper and more sad.
Emma: what happened to her?
Robin: I never found out! After a battle that broke out my little boy Ronald and her disappeared. I looked for them but they are probably dead.
Emma rubbed his shoulder.
Emma: I'm really sorry for you.
Robin: no you're not!
Emma: What?
Robin: you're happy that Regina left me. You still love her after all.

(To be continued)