part 49

Snow: Regina please you can't run away! You love that man do you?
Regina faced snow with teary eyes.
Regina: in this moment of my life all I want to do is stay alone. I can't hurt another person snow, I'm aware that by running away robin will think I'm not in love with him and fooled him, but I really can't do that.
Snow fixed Regina's hair and rubbed her back.
Snow: Listen to me... I know that being with Emma back then left a lot of marks inside of you, but this man is different. And what happened with grave is past.
Regina: You don't understand snow... You can't understand you're too good to understand. I'm sorry.
Regina started running away. Snow was about to run behind her again but Belle pulled her back.
Belle: Leave her alone snow. There's no point trying to talk to her out of this. It's her choice.
Emma: so I guess we got to inform robin about it.
Snow: Do we? He's going to be teared apart.
Emma: that's love mum.
They got back into the car and reached the church. Everyone smiled waiting for the bride to come out but instead Emma did. Facing robin nervously. Robin raised his eyebrow and tried to notice Regina in the car but he couldn't see her figure. He started getting worried that something happened to her. Emma approached robin and felt her throat dry. She may was kind of happy that Regina didn't marry this man but it was heartbreaking break a heart.
Robin: what's going on? Is Gina ok?
Emma: Robin... I'm sorry to be the one who tells you... But Regina...
Robin: Emma please tell me! I can sense that something is wrong all morning.
Emma: she run away robin.
He dropped the flowers and felt like her would burst in tears in front of anyone. David heard what Emma said and rubbed Robin's shoulder. Robin was trying really hard to keep his tears, he pushed David away and run out of the church mad. In the meantime Regina got in the bus for New York. She was still wearing her wedding dress, looking absolutely breathtaking. She was shut down her phone and stared outside of the window as she was exiting Storybrooke. She couldn't stop crying. She felt like her old self. But leaving the love her life in the church with no excuse was unforgivable...
(To be continued)