part 67

Regina walked out of the shop furious at gold's behavior and headed home. Then she got a surprising call from snow. She picked up her phone annoyed at her step daughter's unexpected call.
Regina: now what snow?
Snow: I need your help Gina!
Regina: oh really? So now you need my help... And a few months ago you insisted on burning me at the stake!
Snow: it wasn't my choice Regina. It was Henry's
Regina: but you had taken my place as the mayor. You could have stopped this snow! As a mayor you got power in your hands! People must obey you.
Snow: don't be selfish! I would never forget people obey me like you did.
Regina: oh nice that's a start... You're criticizing my tactics and want my help at the same time.
Snow: please this is important. Whatever happenes you can't let Emma get in a madhouse. You gotta help her.
Regina: you gotta be kidding me! She was about to kill robin so he would be out of the picture. How am I supposed to excuse that?
Snow: to be honest I don't know. But you gotta find a way Gina. Please I can't bare seeing my daughter suffer. I know you love her... You were a couple once, you've been through hell together but she's still a part of you.
Regina: Snow I'm not in love with Emma! Don't make me repeat myself!
Snow: I wasn't talking about love in a romantic level. I was referring to your love for her as a person. Please Regina... I know we weren't good to you when you needed our help but I know your heart is gold and you can help us.
Regina: i can't even help myself snow. Robin wants to take the baby away of me.
Snow: I know. Emma told me! It's foolish of you to keep his child away because of Marian and your feelings! When you become a mother you stop caring for yourself! You care for your child's happiness!
Regina: but I don't feel like a mother. I'm three months pregnant and I don't! I  don't have feelings for my kid yet. I'm useless at this one.
Snow: no you're not! Look at you and Henry. You raised him to be a good man with nice manners and a loving heart. After what happened you two are still together loving each other.
Regina smiled at snow's words.
Regina: I'll see what I can do snow! After all there's nothing left to me...
(To be continued)