part 63

Her secretary Sofia was waiting for her there with a pack of files.
Regina: what are those?
Sofia: Something happened madam mayor.
Regina: we are living in Storybrooke and something happened. Are you surprised?
Sofia: no but it's much more complicated than you think.
Regina: give me that!
She took the files to her hands and opened the first envelop. It was a letter from a neighbor accusing Emma swan for a violent movement against robin hood. She tried to stub him but he managed to push her away and run to the police station. Emma declines her charges.
Regina's eyes widened open and looked at Sofia worried.
Sofia: see? It's different.
Regina: can't believe this! Sofia I gotta go to the police station can you take care of things here as long as I'm gone?
Sofia: I will!
Regina grabbed her bag and run out of her office ignoring all the mad citizens calling her name. She run inside the police station. Marian robin and Ronald was there arguing with hook. Emma was behind the bars quiet. She didn't even try to defend herself.
Regina: SWAN ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
Marian: Regina thank the god!
Regina: it's madam mayor for you. Swan!
Emma: you heard about what happened I guess.
Regina: what were you thinking Emma?
Ronald looked so terrified that pressed his little palm against his mother.
Emma: what makes you think I did it?
Regina: so many people saw you!
Emma: and you believe the rumors Regina? You were in my shoe once. You know people can make up stories to put you in trouble!
Regina: this is different! Robin was the victim and all those people saw you in action! Are you crazy?
Emma: for you.
Robin looked at Regina.
Robin: so that's what is about!
Marian: what?
Regina: nothing. Marian can you step outside? I'd like to speak in private with Robin and Emma.
Marian: you're kidding! This is my husband we are talking about.
Regina caressed her stomach in those words and didn't pay attention to what Emma said.
Regina: I insist Marian. Get out of the police station now! After all this conversation is not something Ronald should hear.
Marian grabbed Ronald and walked out of the police station furious.
Robin: another try to hide what we had in front of my wife
(To be continued)