part 75

Regina: you got your happy ending robin! You got your wife and son back.. what do you want with me? I left you at the church and never showed up! Leave me alone please.
Robin: my happy ending was you Regina. But you ruined it because you were fucking afraid! Who told you that I still am in love with Marian because she returned in Storybrooke and turns out she's alive? I love you no matter what you did to me.
Regina: then why you said all those things about me?
Robin: because I'm stupid. And I regret it.
Regina: can't take the pain back robin.
Robin: neither can you...
He bowed down his head.
Regina: that doesn't matter anymore. I'm in jail and you will have our daughter! If I ever find out you are not treating her right I swear to God I'll find a way to make you suffer!
Robin hesitated but spoke.
Robin: daughter?
Regina: I don't know for sure... But I got that feeling.
Robin slightly smiled and opened a paper bag he was holding. He gave Regina a slice of chocolate cake.
Robin: it's the least I could do .. I'm pretty sure you'll be hungry.
Regina didn't look at him.
Robin: I know you want it. You got cravings Gina.... Gotta feed that baby in there right.
Regina smiled through her tears and took the slice of cake and ate it.
Regina: you eat like a child.
Robin: you eat like a child too.
Regina: I'm not deciding for what I eat anymore.
Robin laughed. He laughed and felt full of joy after a long time. That was the woman he loves... In a cage... But still laughing at his silly jokes no matter what happened.
Robin: I arranged it with the court to take you for an ultrasound tomorrow morning. It will be just you and me.
Snow White listened to them laughing and giggling and walked into the room.
Snow: what are you doing you lovebirds?
Robin: just talking.
Snow looked at Regina. She looked hopeful.
Snow: i brought you extra food and pjs to change.
She handed Regina a bag. Regina thanked her.
Robin: I can stay here tonight and keep you company.
Regina: you have a family to take care of robin. Go home... I'll see you tomorrow.
Robin looked at snow worried.
Snow: I'll stay! David can take care of himself.
Regina smiled broadly.
( To be continued)