part 82

Snow: and I can't let a broken heart rote in prison because someone decided to tell you a story about her dark side. Cause trust me you guys haven't met the real Regina. The woman that held my hand when she could just turn her back at me. The woman that sacrificed herself multiple times to save my ass. The woman that fixed my mistakes when I couldn't find a way out of the mess I had created. Being the good guy, or else the princess and the good leader, is not easy at all. So whenever you see a good person don't think that they were always taking the right decisions. We learned from our mistakes. So I ask you to accept my request and let Regina out of prison live her life happily ever after,and find her happy ending that she deserves so badly. You won't regret it I promise.
She walked behind and reached for David's arms. She hugged him and whipped away her tears.
David: you're so brave.
David said whispering to her ear.
Snow: I've learned from the best.
She answered referring to the mayor David smiled.
Archie: I trust you snow. For so many years you have managed to save us no matter Regina's help or not. I learned to trust you and admire your speeches and opinion. So I'm with you in this one. Let's save our former queen.
Granny: guess everybody deserves a second chance.
Everyone agreed with granny and Archie and started yelling to free the queen. Snow and David headed to the dungeon and unlocked the locker.
Snow: you're out!
Regina: that's it? So easy?
Snow: let's just say I'm good at making speeches.
Regina: what did you tell them?
Snow: that shouldn't concern you. What should actually concern you is that little baby inside of you and that the man you love is at your house drinking coffee with Emma and waiting for you.
Regina: thank you snow...
Snow: don't thank me. I should hAve thAnked you years ago.
Regina didn't answer to snows curious answer.
David: so what will you do now?
Regina: I've got something in mind.
Regina got out of her pocket a wedding ring and smiled at them both.
Regina: I call it start over.
The three of them smiled broadly.
Regina: I should go... someone's is waiting for me as you said snow...
( To be continued)