chapter 19

Chapter 19

We got to half an hour in the film when Louis leaned over and kissed me. We were kissing for ages when I sat up and pulled his t-shirt over his head.

'You sure?' He mumbled against my neck, his lips were tracking kisses from my jaw to my collar bone.

'Very.' My hands were in his hair, on his chest, on his arms, everywhere. He pulled my hoodie off, messing up my hair even more in the process. Then my t-shirt came off after it.

He looked me in the eyes, then picked me up, my legs wrapped around his waist and carried me into his bedroom, still kissing.

Louis placed me on the bed and hovered over me. He pulled away suddenly and smirked.

'Hmm, so this is what you like to do at sleepovers?' He leaned into me, his lips brushing my ear. 'I am never, ever missing one of your sleepovers' I giggled and ran my fingers down his chest.

His trousers came off next, leaving him in his boxers. I was in my bra and underwear.

'Oh, and you definately have to wear those tights more often.' He smiled seductively at me.

His tanned body was muscular and hard. I suddenly felt self-conscious- more than I did when he compliments me. He was a God, I on the other hand, wasn't. My body was average, I wasn't thin and I wasn't fat, I wasn't toned, I was just normal.

'You're so beautiful, I'm going to make you see that.' He mumbled before taking the rest of our clothes off and for the first time I actually felt it. His eyes were so intense I couldn't look away for a moment.

....

I woke up curled at Louis' side. My head resting on his chest, he was lightly playing with my hair. I yawned and stretched my neck to kiss his neck before sitting up. I pulled the quilt up to cover myself as I did.

'Morning.' He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me into him and kissed my forehead. 'Sleep well?'

'Perfectly.' I trailed my hand lightly up and down his stomach, goose bumps rose on my skin.

'Me too. Last night was amazing.' He grabbed the hand trailing his stomach and kissed it, turned it over and kissed the palm, then made his way up my wrist.

'It was.' I giggled as he kissed me on the neck and the temple.

'Can I ask you something?' He said hesitantly.

'Course.' Although, I already had a pretty good idea of his question.

'Was that.. Was I, you know, your first?' His blue eyes looked straight into mine.

I tore my eyes away and nodded.

'Was it okay?'

I nodded again and a smile broke out this time.

'It was better than okay.' I said quietly, looking up at him. 'I'm glad it was you'

I snuggled into him further and felt his fingers running up and down my bare back.

'I'm glad it was me too.' He twisted round so he was now on top of me, he kissed my lips and before removing his mouth, whispered. 'Let's do it again.'