chapter 53

Chapter 53

I was sitting at the table next to Louis and Spencer talking to Niall and Zayn who were opposite us, sitting in Jay and Mark's seat whilst they danced together on the dance floor. Every so often we'd burst into laughter at the old school moves the pulled. I could definitely see where Louis got his craziness from.

Jay had one hand on her hip, feet shoulder width apart while her other arm was pointing to the ceiling and to the floor alternatively. Mark was dancing around her, spinning his arms around each other in front of his chest. I looked over and Lottie was hiding her face in his hands with embarrassment, I turned to Louis expecting to find him doing the same but what I saw wasn't embarrassment but encouragement.

'Yeah. Woo!! Ohh, nice move dad.' He called out to them, laughing.

'They are so drunk.' Spencer giggled. She had also had a lot to drink. Her eyes were glassy and she was flushed in the face. Her blonde hair was beginning to fall out of the sleek, straight pony tail she'd put it in. 'Although...' I could tell this wasn't gonna be good. 'I think they need to be shown how crazy dancing is really done.' She got up and walked around Niall. 'Care to join?' She took his hand and they walked onto the dance floor. Louis, Zayn and I all looked at each other and Zayn even got his phone out knowing that this was gonna be a memory worth keeping. Once Spencer and Niall had reached the middle of the dance floor, Spencer already had her hands above her head swaying them in every direction. She was absolutely crazy, she jumped and swung her arms back and forth like an insane person. Niall quickly did the same and couldn't stop laughing the whole time.

'I think Spencer is gonna love watching this tomorrow' Louis said glancing at Zayn who was trying to hold in his laugher so he didn't wobble the camera as much. I nodded in agreement and took a sip of champagne. My no drinking rule had gone straight out the window. The last time I'd properly had a drink was in Ibiza when I met Louis. It was about 8 months ago.

'Will someone dance with us?' A small voice asked. Louis looked up to see the twins standing next to the table smiling. Daisy wore a pink dress with a white ribbon around her waist and Pheobe wore a beautiful blue dress. Their blonde hair was curled into ringlets.

'Aria and I will.' Louis said as he grabbed Daisy's hand and pulled me up with his other. I kicked my shoes off again and offered my hand to Phoebe. She smiled up at me and took it.

She laughed happily as we twirled around in circle, he dress flowing out around her. Louis danced past with Daisy who was laughing and squealing as he picked her up and twirled in the air.

'When are you and Louis going to get married?' Phoebe asked as we danced to the music. All five of the boys had randomly broken out in What Makes You Beautiful and were singing- or should I say chanting- it very loudly.

In my tipsy state I couldn't help but giggle like a little child at her question. I'd never thought about it before. 'I have no idea.' I smiled.

'I hope you do. Can I be a bridesmaid?'

'If we get married I guarantee you will be the first person I ask.' She squealed and hugged me tightly.

'Excuse me Madame.' Louis interrupted, bowing to Phoebe. 'May I have the honour of having this dance?'

She smiled brightly and giggled as she let go of my hands and took his in her small delicate ones. Before I knew it Daisy was grabbing mine and spinning me around in circles again. I shrieked with surprise and she burst out laughing at my reaction. She composed herself and I spun us around again, singling along the music that had now changed to an upbeat rhythm. It was about 1am so I was surprised the twins were both still awake, let alone dancing around full of energy.