chapter 1

Chapter 1

I had some initial doubts about going to Ibiza Rocks with my two best friends but the weather the morning we were due to leave immediately wiped them away. It was typical British summer weather; rainy and grey.

I didn't care about the rain when I got dressed that morning. I put on my skinny jeans and off the shoulder white top. Followed by my white vans and only a small amount of mascara. What was the point in make up when the rain would only wash it off? I left my waist length brown hair in it's natural state and grabbed my grey hoodie just in case it got cold on the plane.

Finally, I grabbed my overnight bag and went and waited for the taxi that would arrive any time now.

...

'Flight 259 to Ibiza boarding now at gate 7'

I showed the woman my boarding pass and passport. Finally, I was on my way to the plane.

I found my seat, near the wing of the plane, and sat down by the window. Perfect. Window seats were my favourite.

As I was putting my book in the magazine holder on the back of the chair in front of my, someone sat next to me. I glanced up as they sat down.

'HOLY SHIT' I thought to myself. I glanced at the boy again making sure my imagination wasnt tricking me.

'Ok yeah, Louis fucking Tomlinson is sitting next to me'

I took a deep breath and talked myself down before I did something I would regret.

How the hell is a member of One Direction sitting right next to me?

I took another deep breath. 'Hi,' I said quietly. He turned his gorgeous blue eyes towards me and smiled.

'Hey' he smiled back. He then turned to the person on the other side of him, who I noticed was his best friend Stan, and started chatting.

The air hostess told us to turn off our phones and to fasten our seatbelts.

'So, are you going to Ibiza Rocks?' Louis' beautiful voice asked me.

'Yeah I am, are you?'

'Yup,' he smiled. 'Just you or do you have friend going too?'

Fantastic. Now I look like a loner, going clubbing on my own

'No,' I smiled. 'I'm going with my friend, but I've had to fly from Heathrow and they've flown from Cardiff. We're meeting up when I get there. Our planes land around the same time.' I told him.

Oh my god, shut up, Aria. He's going to get so bored of you.

'Good, I'll be seeing you there then I suppose.' He grinned.

'Looks like it.' I smiled back.

'I'm Louis.'

'Aria.' I replied.

'Nice to meet you, Aria' He smiled.

'You too.' I leant forward and grabbed my book and turned to my page as then plane took off. As usual, I ignored the air hostess' talking about safety procedures. I've flown often enough.

The entire way there, every so often Louis and I would have a small chat, but he spent majority of the time listening to his music and I read my book.

...

'Passengers please fasten your seatbelts, the pilot is preparing to land,' echoed across the cabin space. All three of us, Stan, Louis and myself, fastened them in unison.

'Have a good time.' Louis said as we touched down.

'You too, don't have too much fun though.' He grinned at my words. It's obvious he was going to get smashed. Why else would he be going? I mean, I was going for the same reason!

'Oh I won't. I'll be on my best behaviour.'

We said goodbye and got off the plane.

I grabbed my bag from the luggage carousel, walked out to the front of the airport to find the girls waiting, their plane had landed an hour ago and then we went to the hotel, ready for the night of partying and fun to begin.