chapter 15

Chapter 15

'So, what did you think?' Louis grinned as he walked up to me.

'I'm speechless.' I reply.

'Good speechless, or wow that was so bad I can't find one good thing to say?' He smiles and I smack his arm lightly.

'Good speechless! I can't believe you brought me here. Your solo was incredible in the first song!' I stood up and walked into his open arms.

'I'm so glad you enjoyed it. And thank you.' He squeezed me tight and kissed my head before we were interrupted.

'So, what did you think?' The rest of the boys had arrived.

'It was amazing! The new songs are fantastic.' Louis' arm has now settled on my waist and I love the feeling of being in his arms.

'Thanks! You'll have to come and see a show when there's an actual audience. It's awesome when there are people here.' Liam said.

'I thought it was incredible even without an audience, I can only imagine how incredible it would be with thousands of screaming fans!'

'We're glad you like it. We have to head off. We have to be at the office for a meeting. Is it okay if I drop you home first?' Louis asked, the other boys started to talk amongst themselves about their performances. Louis pulled me away from the group a little bit so we could talk.

'Yeah, that's fine.'

'I'm sorry, I didn't know we had to go in. I had more plans for today, can we rain check?' He looked devistated about the news.

'It's fine, I have some work to do anyway, but yeah, when are you next free?' I smiled reassuringly and squeezed his hands.

'I'm working all day every day up until Friday now, then I get the week off. Are you free next Saturday?'

'I am indeed; I'll go to my parents for the week this week, it'll give me something to do, everyone I know is either working or at home.'

He held my hand as we walked out the same way we came in. He swung my arm back and forth, his thumb drawing small cirles on my hand.

'Sounds good, then I want you all week. That okay?'

'That's great. I should be able to get my Uni stuff done while I'm home and I have two weeks off work, so I'll be all yours.'

'Perfect.' I only realised he'd stopped walking when my arm yanked when I got too far. I turned to look at him and he pulled me into him. He tilted my head up and kissed me.

'I can't wait.'

...

We pulled up outside my house. The drive home had been quicker than the drive there.

'So I'll see you Saturday.' He said as he turned in his seat to face me.

'Yeah. Have a good week.' I leaned in to kiss him goodbye.

'You too.' He mumbled over my lips. He placed one hand on my neck and I giggled. His lips broke away from my lips and he trailed them from my chin to my cheek and then he kissed me lightly on the temple.

'I'd better go, you're going to be late.' I sighed and hesitated to pull away.

Louis groaned but pulled away.

I opened the car door and said goodbye. I walked round the front of the car and up the path to my front door. I was about to climb the steps when he called out of the window.

'Don't gush about me to your parents too much! Leave them something to discover themselves' He winked and pulled away.

I stood on my doorstep laughing to myself like a lunatic. I pushed my door open, still grinning. He has a maddening effect on me.