It's All Fun and Games Until Patton is Involved [Royality]

I had this idea and I knew I had to run with it. Y'all ready for this? 

STORYTIME!

Literally every single one of the sides was going absolutely insane. Why? Roman and Patton have apparently created their own new language and nobody else in the entire house can understand them. It was hilarious to Deceit to watch Logan get frustrated and take notes every time Roman and Patton were in the same room or watch the internal panic of Virgil not knowing what the actual heck was going on around them. Remy let them be them and Deceit just laid back and watched the entire scenario play out. It was pretty damn hilarious. Meanwhile Patton and Roman were loving how annoyed everyone else was getting. Well, Roman was. Patron just wanted to have something special to share with his fanciful boyfriend.

The second Roman waltzed into the room while Patton was making sandwiches for everyone Logan knew this was going to be hell for him. He conjured his little notepad he was using to track their language. What Logan didn't know is that they change it up every single week. Roman asked Patton if that was cool with him. Patton just thought that kept things fun and Spicey so he agreed. Roman walked behind Patton, cutting up the freshly baked French bread, and gave him a fluffy kiss in the cheek. Since the two have them have been binge watching Phineas and Ferb, it should be obvious what he was about to say.

"Glitches Gitchee Goo~"

And Gitchee Gitchee Goo means that I love you! Patton giggled and put down the carving knife that was in his hands. He carefully rested it on the cutting board and Patton turned around to give Roman a pleasant and wholesome kiss on the lips. Patton was having a lot of fun it's their little game. Patton pulled away and took his index finger  bopping his lover's nose with it. He grinned and cooed to his lover.

"Gitchee Gitchee Goo a tú, Mon Romeo!"

Since Roman knows Spanish fluently and Patton was taking up learning French, they decided to use the pronouns and possessives from both languages. Patton came up with the nickname Romeo for his lover. Roman was enamored witht he works of Shakespeare and he loves to talk about the controversy of Romeo and Juliet and why it was an extremely romantic play so Patton decided to nicname him after the famous Montague man who became a protagonist in a tragedy for love! Roman chuckled and gave him a quick squeeze before leaving Patton to his own thing. He had to make sandwiches after all. Roman smugly looked at Logan, who was giving him a death glare something awful. Before Roman could leave, Logan pulled him off to the side. He made sure Patton couldn't hear him.

"Listen, Prep. I know you're doing this to agitate Virgil and I. Patton may see this as a fun game, but I've noticed you've been changing the meaning of words. I've noticed traces of Spanish, French, German, Russian, Japanese, and Taiwanese in your little language and you sometimes alter the meaning of words from their respective languages. You also forget to conjugate verbs correctly, so I know you're trying to tip off my OCD. I'd advise you'd stop before I talk to Patton myself and ruin your little game."

With that, Logan sunk out and teleported to who knows where. Roman sighed. He doesn't want Patton to feel horrible and guilty, which is probably what would happen if Logan voices his concerns with Patton. Roman loved the game while it lasted. It was hilarious to see the perfectionists' reactions. Yes, he admits to all of Logan's claims. He does change words and forget proper conjugations just to annoy him and Virgil. Roman looked back over at Patton, making six custom sandwiches for the six people in his wonderful family. He was organizing them neatly and making little plates with their favorite chips and had little ramequins with some different dips for different people. He was so considerate, sweet, and pure. He didn't deserve to be in a part of one of Roman's ploys to get payback at the Microsoft Turd and Emo Nightmare. Roman sighed and walked back to the kitchen, speaking fluent English for the first time in maybe a month and a half.

"Patton, we need to talk. About our game."

Patton turned away from making the Honey Ham and Colby Jack sandwich for Virgil and fsced his boyfriend. What happened? His face was boarderline red and he had a glint of shame in his eyes. Was it the game? Did he not want to play anymore? It's okay. Patton doesn't mind either way, as long as they can find something else they can have for themselves. Patton beamed and grabbed his hand, entwining the fingers quickly and squeezing it for reassurance. He doesn't need to feel any shame if he doesn't want to do something! 

"I understand if you don't want to play anymore. It was kind of getting old anyways, I understand. Give me a minute and we can call everyone down for lunch! I want to spend the rest of the day with you in the Imagination anyways."

Like that, Patton took his hand away from Roman's and returned to his task. Roman froze for a minute, processing everything. He forgot how understanding and purely sympathetic  PAtton could be. He must have read his face like the next script he must audition for. Roman smiled and walked out of the kitchen, letting Patton do the work he needs to do for lunch. Roman sat down on the couch in the living room, thinking to himself. What was he thinking about? Not apologizing that's for sure! It's actually something you wouldn't expect Reader. He was thinking about how else he can annoy Logan. Roman was just an annoying egotistical prince who liked to tease people. That's just who he was! Life's a game and you should have fun with it. It would be even funner if Mr. Robot had any comebacks or could try to play the game of annoyance too. But there's one rule everyone in this households, no matter who they are, understands.

It's all fun and games until Patton gets involved.

1042 Words

Whelp, it's done. Pengi11 stop nagging me. Here ya go. I'm going to try and work on a few other things now. I got homework.

Annoying people on purpose isn't something you should do if it's hurtful. Make sure the person is A.) Tolerant. B.) Okay with being annoyed or teased with. C.) Someone you are very close with. It's only okay if all three requirements are met. If one is missing, then DO NOT TEASE THEM. It's just common sense. Internet hugs and blow kisses!

~Eva