30: Penultimate

Good Thing - Sam Smith best song ever.

Actress for Chelsea is - Margot Robbie :) pic at the side or top or whatever lol

Note at the end!

___________________________

I was pooing myself.

To be honest, so was Amy. We didn't know what to expect, we didn't know whether she'd go on a rampage or hate us or kill us even. Chelsea could very well not believe us but that wouldn't last long anyway.

"Stop shaking your leg," Amy murmured.

"Stop cracking your knuckles." I countered.

Her eyes narrowed as she blushed. "Well, you stop biting your lip."

From the corner of my eye I could see Christian rolling his eyes. "You both need to calm yourselves."

It's been two magical days of recovering since the demise of Florence and this is the quietest I've seen John's house since... Hell, I don't even know. The streets were almost clean, but there were still a few stragglers that were making a run for it. The U.S are no longer getting involved in the Vancouver killings according to the news thank goodness for that but they did say they'd wait it out a week. My wounds were practically gone excluding the bite from that stupid vampire that bit my forearm.

The only people here were me, Amy, Christian and little Amelia in my arms. She looked so much like Amy already but with John's hazel eyes. She clutched onto my finger as she yawned and for a minute I lost myself in her beautiful bright eyes. John and Michael had disappeared this morning claiming to have errands to run.

"Christian how much longer, I'm getting so anxious." I groaned.

"Well you didn't want to see her so you could be pleasantly surprised; you'll have to wait another three minutes and you can go up."

Amy exhaled sharply and held her arms out for her baby. "I can hear her heart going into overtime up there, is she okay?"

"She's fine. It happened to you as well, Amy. Last few minutes happens to all of us. We should go up actually, just in case she comes to."

Right. Here we go.

I didn't know what to expect to be honest. Amy's transformation from human to vampire was astounding I could only imagine what Chelsea's would be like. She was naturally gorgeous already. The added effects of becoming a vampire will make her... gosh, I can't even think of an appropriate word. Stunning wasn't enough, neither was striking or dazzling. But I'd have to just wait and see.

Walking up the stairs was like walking to a test I wasn't prepared to take. Pooing was an understatement. Beside me Amy's face was the picture of fear. I understood it completely. Who knew what her reaction would be once we explained what happened.

Amy walked in first and her gasp should have been warning enough. I glanced at Christian beside me before inhaling a breath and walking in.

My eyes widened at the woman lying peacefully asleep on the king sized bed. The sight of her literally took my breath away. She... she's...

"Beautiful." Amy whispered beside me.

Her long wavy blonde, almost white hair waved along the pillow all the way over her chest just above her ribcage. It framed her now angular face that could more than likely cut glass. As I stepped toward her sleeping figure, I noticed the subtle rise and fall of her chest. My eye skimmed over her features; her top lip used to have the smallest bow but it's like it popped upwards into a fuller, pink, soft line. Her dark lashes kissed just beneath her eyes, and her cheek bones - gracious - they were perfect. Even her brows, it's like someone came in, in the middle of the night and grew and plucked them.