11: Her Maker

Terraplane Sun - Get Me Golden

I just hope there aren't too many mistakes :'(

________________

Lauramarks89@live.ca - Kate just said u won't be in class for a while? X

I skimmed my fingers over the keys of my laptop before replying:

E.oshea@gmail.com - yeah. It's nothing too bad I promise. X

Lauramarks89@live.ca - is it anythin to do with Reeves? He looks... Gr8? and as if to sound even more sarcastic, there was a slightly blurred picture attached of Michael standing at the front of class. I grimaced at the way his jaw was so obviously clenched and the sharpness to his usually bright green eyes. 

At the sound of the fridge opening, I lifted my eyes to John taking out a bottle of water. After my small breakdown on Saturday, Mike and I moved in yesterday - Sunday - morning. Amy was glad for the company, we hadn't stopped talking. But after the first hour or so, she began to tire out; her words were breathy, her sentences were shorter and she looked as if she were going to fall asleep mid sentence.

Michael had spent most of the day out of the house with John so we both had time to catch up with our best friends.  

"Damn. Mike looks like shit."

I shook my head back into reality and tilted my gaze to John suddenly standing behind me. "I don't think he's fed in a while."

"Try two weeks."

I frowned. "I told him not to get this bad for crying out loud."

"He has been preoccupied"

"Haven't we all." 

E.oshea@gmail.com - He's having his man period. Throw him some chocolate and he'll love u x

"I heard the new plan you came up with." John said. "Well done to you." 

"Thanks. Have they also told you how Florence is basically making my life a living hell and I can't be compelled anymore?"

"The former than the latter. Did Kate give you something?"

"Some witch crap, I don't know. Tasted disgusting though." I smiled as I sent my reply. "How's Amy this morning?"

"It's a bad day." His eyes saddened and I placed my hand on his arm. "She'll be bed bound today. Maybe this evening she'll walk around but..."

I searched his eyes for what seemed like forever until I said, "Why, 'but?'"

"She can't bounce back like she could at the beginning. You can go up and see her though. She won't mind the company a bit later."

"And why not now?" 

"She's sleeping. Speaking of sleeping, I saw you taking up residence in my study earlier this morning. It's ok, I don't mind. You're not used to sleeping here and to top it off it hasn't been lived in in just over two months."

"I had to dig around the cupboards for non-expired cans, John." I teased trying to change the subject of my lack of sleep. 

"Kate volunteered the get the groceries. She'll be here after class."

I closed the screen of my laptop and exhaled. "Is that for Amy?" I pointed at the bottle.

"If she wakes up thirsty." 

I then watched an odd process of which John opened the bottle, poured half of the water down the sink, grabbed a sharp kitchen knife from the block and-