8: "I don't forget."

Everything Died In Your Heart – Moss

Mistakes I apologise!!!

__________________________

"Maybe if you cut, maybe trim, the back a bit... No... The bangs are becoming a bit of a problem... Maybe I... No..."

Katherine continued hitting her forehead against my shoulder as we listened to my mother decide what to do with her damn hair. 

We'd been sat in this hairdresser outside of the mall for almost an hour. They'd washed it after a few arguments on the colour for her roots. 

I sighed and leaned my head back against the wall glancing down at a groaning Kate. "Bet you didn't see this coming."

"I did but things changed as soon as that blonde hairstylist ran to the back room ripping her hair out."

Even I groaned. "Mom," I called from our seats. She turned her head toward us and smiled. "We are begging you."

"I'm just about ready."

The woman that replaced the poor blonde from earlier sent me a look before turning back to my mother. 

A good ten minutes later and finally she decided. Aaron returned with Callum in tow and I rolled my eyes. Mom had gotten one look at the gorgeous British man at the house and practically dragged him into her four by four. Kate and I didn't have much of a choice but to watch from my car.

Cal sent me a wink as he entered ignoring all of the blushing and staring females and stopped next to us. "Mum O'Shea not ready yet?"

"God no." I sighed. "Kate's about ready to kill herself."

She shined her brown eyes toward him and grimaced. "Save me Callum." 

"Alright, alright. Come on mate we'll get you some ice-cream or a coffee or something."

"I'm coming, Aaron stay." I stood. 

"Not a dog." He grumbled as he took my seat.

"Mom we'll be back." I called before following the two of them out of to the entrance of the mall. "What time is it anyway?"

"Almost half five." Kate answered. "Your mom will finish in half hour but by the time we all get to your house it'll be dusk."

"The newbs will be out to play." Cal sung. "And we'll be at home sleeping, thank God."

I hid my smile as I stared at my feet. The plan I'd suggested over a few days ago has been working. They hadn't given me details about where they gather the 'heavy sleeping' new vampires to kill them but each time they came back they seemed more than satisfied. 

No news about where Florence's where abouts was. But everything was going smoothly.

"I'm so glad we have our nights." Callum sighed. "Thanks to you."

"Oh, well I do try." I squared my shoulders with a smirk. "Are you ever going to tell me where you gather these new vamps?"

"Nope." 

"Great. Just as long as you are all safe."

"Oh they're being safe alright." Kate mumbled. I sent her a look and she held her hands up in a defensive stance. "That wasn't a joke they are. I haven't witnessed the massacre per say but they are being safe. A bunch of young vampire's don't stand a chance against them trust me."

"As long as you're right."

"I'm only 3% of the time wrong." She reassured with a smirk. "Besides there are eight vampires and a vampire hunter. Not including the few that are helping that you don't know. Everything is moving swiftly; you can stop worrying yourself about it."