Part 9

'im moving'

my eyes widen as i stare at her, swallowing hardly before i manage to actually speak. 'move?' i basically whisper, she nods her head. 'w-where?' i stutter, she frowns. 'i haven't actually got a house yet, but im not sure.. away from here' she sighs.

i blink a few times before shaking my head. 'no.' i state, she frowns up at me, crossing her arms over her chest. 'what do you mean no?'. 'Chloe, your not moving away from me.' i speak, raising my eyebrows at her.

she shrugs her shoulders, 'its my decision, Wes, either you support it or you dont but im still going' she states, dropping her arms by her sides. 'Please, baby dont move' i almost whimper, the frown setting on my lips.

'Wes, i have to. i can't stay here. especially in that house!' she speaks pointing towards her house. 'dont move far away, you can move houses but not far away from me to the point of where i wont be able to see you'.

she sighs before sitting back on the lounge, me joining her seconds later. 'please, Chlo..' i whisper, placing my hand on her thigh. 'i have to leave this town, Wes. i dont wanna be in it.'

'you wanna leave me..' i trail off, she shakes her head, placing her hand over mine. 'no. i dont want to leave you Wes' she whispers. i remove my hand, standing up from the lounge and running my fingers through my hair. 'Well clearly, if your leaving it means you dont really care if you do' i state, looking down at her.

'its... its ok if your angry at me for this' she nods, standing from her seat. she gives me a smile before she walks past me and towards the door. 'its better, really. Because then it will be easier for me to leave' she adds before walking out.

i swallow hardly before chasing after her. shes half way down the walkway of my house when i step out. 'Chloe!' i call. she stops immediantly, turning to look back at me.

i jog down to her, not wasting any time as i wrap my arms tightly around her waist, pulling her to my chest. shes shocked at first but soon enough she wraps her arms around me, her head nuzzling into my neck.

we dont speak, we just stand for minutes, completely satisfied in each others arms.

*Chloe's POV*

closing up the box and taping it shut, i pick it up and carry it to the lounge room, sitting it with the other boxes all scattered around the room.

i sigh before heading back up to my room, finishing off packing my clothing into the two suitcases i owned.

im pulled from my packing as a knock sounds on my door. i huff before dropping the shirt i was holding and heading down.

i offer Wes a small smile when i allow him in, his eyes instantly scan the room of boxes. 'so.. your actually doing this?' he asks. i nod.

its been 4 days since i had last seen him, when i told him i was moving. i have since found an appartment just near Hunington beach, California.

'yea. i am' i whisper back before walking over to the boxes. i hear him sigh as his feet near me. 'you know, i really wish you weren't but im not going to hold that against you ok.. so where are you actually moving?' he asks.

i suck in a sharp breath before turning my head to look at him as he stops, standing beside me as his eyes wonder over the boxes. 'uh.. Hunington'.

Wes frowns immediantly before he looks to me. 'Hunington?' he questions, i nod. 'California.. your moving to Cali?!' he exclaims, i flinch back, taking a few steps back from him.

'yes' i state, his eyes narrow on me. 'thats a 40 hour drive, Chloe!' he shouts. i nod my head, 'i know! i've done the maths' i say, crossing my arms. 'no.' he speaks.