Part 50

'Its so beautiful' i whisper, eyes scanning around where we would be staying for two whole weeks. Wes nods as he places our bags down, 'should we go look around?' he asks and i nod.

He goes to walk away although i grab his hand, pulling him back and joining our lips. I giggle when he grabs my thighs, pulling them up around his waist as he deepens the kiss.

'i thought we were going to look around' i breath out as he kissed down my neck. He growls, biting down on my collar bone before he pulls away, shaking his head. 'it can wait, we have 2 weeks to look around' he states, walking over and dropping me onto the bed.

i giggle, 'we have two whole weeks to have sex to!' i exclaim while laughing, he nods, crawling over to hover above me. 'Yeah, and im going to make every second count' he winks before joining our lips once again and i smile into the kiss, grabbing onto his hips and pulling them down against mine, earning a deep moan from the back of his throat.

'i feel like' he breaths, pulling away from my lips, his eyes scanning over my face before he continues. 'i feel like we should make this like.. the kinkiest sex we'll ever have, just because its our first ever time married'.

i chuckle, shaking my head as i reach up to grab the back of his neck. 'I think, we should just make this good sex, so if you let me down, i'm not going to be a very happy wife' i smirk.

He grins, nodding his head. 'oh baby, i'm going to rock your world, quiet literally' he winks before joining our lips, cutting me off from laughing.

He slowly slides his hands up underneath my shirt, pulling it over my head before joining our lips once again as quickly as he could, my bra follows seconds after, landing on the floor somewhere, and pretty soon his working his fingers on un-buttoning my shorts, taking my underwear down with them.

I pout up at him as i lay completely naked beneath him while he was still fully clothed, raising an eyebrow at him as i cross my arms. 'you know, i'd be a very happy girl if my husband was naked to.. i really miss his nakedness' i state.

he sits up on my hips, grabbing the bottom of his shirt and pulling it up over his head, chucking it down to join my cloths as he raises an eyebrow. 'keep going. full frontal for me babe' i chuckle.

He huffs playfully before standing up on the bed above me, his eyes locked on my face as he unbuttons his jeans with me watching his hands the whole time, he tugs them down, surprising me he isn't cheeky and just takes his boxers down with them, stepping out and flinging them down onto the floor, now standing beautifully naked.

'Come here, please' i plead, grabbing onto his ankles. I let go so his able to hover above me once more, his lips pressing to mine desperately. 'love you' he mumbles, gently pushing inside of me.

.

i giggle, running past Wes in only a black bikini and he smirks, slapping my bum, a slapping sound echoing through the room as i gasp, continuing to run.

'Rude!' i call over my shoulder and he laughs before chasing after me, i squeal, making my way out of the room and down the small set of steps, diving into the beautiful blue water before he had a chance to catch me.

Although, i could feel another splash before i surface, notifying me he had also jumped in. I begin to swim away although i let out another squeal when arms wrap around my waist, Wesley's head popping up with a cheeky smirk seconds later.

'got you, baby' he mumbles before pressing his wet lips to mine. I slowly slide my hands to his neck , deepening the kiss before quickly pressing down on the top of his head, dunking him under and making a swim for it.