Part 28

always look at the positive in life, whether life isn't treating you so great, always try and find the positive in the situation. I always took the advice my father once gave me as a young boy, and now look at where i am.

A soon to be father, with hopefully soon a fiance'. A new home if we like this place, A band that is doing quiet well if i do say so myself, new music, new tours and my amazing family.

honestly, who could complain.

'My feet hurt' Chloe huffs.. i guess she could complain. 'Do you want to get on my back?' i question, she laughs as she shakes her head. 'No, we've only gotta walk through the airport' she smirks, i shrug my shoulders.

'i can still put you on my back, babe' i speak, she shrugs her shoulders. 'No, its fine, im just happy we're going home, get to check out our new place!' she grins, i nod my head. 'well hopefully our new place, if we like it' i say.

'Yeah, yeah!' she speaks, waving me off with her hand as she picks up her small bag, 'i can carry that for you, love' i speak, holding my hand out for the bag, but she shakes her head no. 'im ok, its light' she smiles.

'ok' i sigh, picking up my own bag before taking her free hand in my one, both of us beginning to walk.

'i seriously can't wait, do you think we're going to like it as much as we do with just seeing the photos?' she asks, i shrug. 'i hope so. i mean its pretty perfect, it had a room for us and an extra one for you know..' i trail off, she nods.

'I know, its perfect size, but i just hope we do fall in love with it, you know.. you always know your house when you walk into it' she sighs, i nod in agreement, giving her hand a small squeeze as we come to the airport doors, stepping out and looking for our car.

'why didn't Keats come back with us?' Chloe questions, furrowing her eyebrows as she looks up to me. i mentally frown although i give her a small smile. 'his staying for like a week because Taylor is there for a week to' i say.

she nods, 'thats cute' she grins, i nod. Sighing in relief when i find our awaiting car.

.

Chloe's eyes widen as the lady lets us into the house, she immediantly begins to scan the entrance area into where the living room would be, i can already tell she loves it, by the tiny hint of a smile coming onto her lips. Im glad, because i'd happily live here.

'feel free to look around, or would you like me to take you through the house?' she questions, i shrug. 'We'll just look around' i smile before taking Chloe's hand, beginning to slowly walk around the house.

'Its beautiful' she whispers after checking out the kitchen and two rooms, i nod my head. 'do you love it, baby?' i ask, she nods, a giant grin on her face. 'i do, i really do' she smirks. i nod my head. 'this could be a new house'.

'How did yous go?' the lady asks, i give her a smile, nodding my head. 'i think we'll uh.. take it?' i speak, she nods with a smile, 'of course sir, i'll go fetch the paperworks' she says before walking out the front door.

Chloe squeals before jumping up, her legs wrapping around my waist as she presses a kiss to my lips. 'i can't believe the first house we ever looked at is going to be our home' she grins, pressing a harder kiss to my lips.

i nod in agreement. 'i know, but its the perfect little place to start our family' i state, she nods as she slides back down to the ground, i peck her lips once more before taking her hand in mine just as the lady walks back in with our paperwork.

'ok, so we'll just get all of this paperwork sorted and then the house keys will be given to yous and yous are free to move in whenever, seen as the people who lived here before have already moved out' she speaks, setting the paperwork down on the kitchen bench.