Part 21

'You know, alot of celebs like to keep their relationships hidden, Like, they hardly like to show public affection, but you Wesley, you dont seem to mind?' The interviewer questions, I shrug my shoulders.

'I dont really mind it, i mean. Of course i actually do keep alot private, but i dont see anything wrong in taking my girlfriend out to like the beach or out for lunch, i dont really like to hide holding her hand, hugging her or even kissing her from the cameras because i do want people to know how happy she makes me' i speak.

He nods, 'Now, the girlfriend your talking about is Chloe, correct?' he asks, i nod my head. 'Thats correct' i state, he smiles. 'shes a beautiful girl, does she get much hate or anything?'. I shake my head, 'No, well if she does, she doesn't really pay any attention to it, which is good.'

'Its very good, How long have yous been together?' he asks, i bite down on my bottom lip. 'Well, we only recently got back together a week ago, but we've kind of been on and off i guess? i've known her since high school, but then she moved away, but 2 years later i moved here to and she actually showed up at our show on the beach and yeah..' i trail off.

He nods, 'and of course shes the Chloe your song is about, right?' he smirks, i nod my head. 'Yeah, i wrote it back when i met her in school' i state, he nods once again. 'But she doesn't actually have a sister?'.

'Yea, well the point of the song is really like.. just saying that all the "unpopular" girls or whatever their called, are better you know? well not better but.. The songs just kind of saying that not all guys care about what they look like, if their nerdy or whatever... its just saying you know, some guys dont care as long as their nice, or have a good personality. i say.

'Thats good, i mean your kind of getting it out their to younger girls, saying its ok to be different i guess? because a lot of young girls do try their best to make themselves "better" or whatever they say' he chuckles.

'Yeah, certainly man, we just wanted to tell them that basically, be yourself, because its ok.' I smile, he nods. 'Yea, but anyways. How is your relationship going?'. 'its going so well man! honestly, when im with her, she just makes me the happiest man in the world!' i exclaim.

The interview from there just goes back to normal questions, soon enough i was on my way back to the hotel. Keaton was being interviewed seperate tomorrow, these were kind of our seperate interviews so they could get our own answers for the questions instead of like, a kind of group reply or whatever?

'Chlo!' i call, stepping through the door and setting the key card down on the table by the door. 'Chloe?!' i shout once more after recieving no reply.

'Baby?'. I make my way down the small hallway to the bedroom, i smile softly when i look down at Chloe, her sleeping body lying on its side on the bed, the white sheet only up to her hips, leaving her in only a white croptop.

I quietly step back out of the room, closing the door behind me before making my way into the kitchen, Searching the small fridge for any decent food we had brung.

.

'Baby, you up yet?' i question, stepping through the door with the plastic shopping bag in my hand. 'Wes?' She calls back, i smile when i step into the kitchen, Chloe had a pout on her lips as she leant her back against the counter.

'We have no food' she speaks, i nod holding the bag out infront of her. 'I brung the goods, Baby' i smirk, her eyes lightly up as she gently takes it from me, pressing a kiss to my lips before we both turn to the counter, emptying the food onto the counter.

'Chocolate dip, strawberries, Pop tarts and Noodles! have i ever told you just how much im in love with you?' She giggles, turning to face me, I smirk, catching her as she jumps up onto me, wrapping her legs around my waist.