Part 38

'are you nervous?' Wes questions, rubbing his thumb over the back of my hand, i shrug, fixing the bottom of my tight black dress with my free hand.

'well, here goes nothing' he breaths before opening the front door, i frown before following him inside, 'We're here!' he calls, soon enough both of his parents are rushing out, pulling us both into hugs. 'Hows my grandchild?' his dad smiles, placing his hand on my stomach.

'good' i grin back, giggling when he pats my bump softly, 'being good for your mother?' he questions, chuckling before he steps away, allowing Wes' mum to hug me'.

'common' She smiles, 'everyone in here' she speaks, leading us into the living room where everyone jumps up to greet us.

After everyone had said hello we were now all sitting around, having a discussion about whatever subject was brung up.

'We have something to announce..' Wesley trails off, standing up from the lounge with a smile on his face, holding out his hand and helping me up off of the chair i was sitting in.

'So.. we want you all to know..' he begins, wrapping one arm around my waist, his other hand settling to rest on my stomach.

'We're having a little girl.' he grins, everyone jumps up from their chairs, cheering as they all rush over to hug us. 'Ok! thats not all!' Wesley chuckles, getting them all to sit down.

i furrow my eyebrows as i look over to him, not knowing what else we had to tell them. 'this one is from me..' he trails off before turning to me, sending me a wink before he drops down on his knees.

'i love you baby, and i know we've been through so much shit and our relationship has been pretty crazy, but will you Marry me... again' he chuckles, pulling out the ring from his back pocket, i grin as i nod my head, allowing him to slide the ring onto my ring finger.

*Wesley's POV*

My eyes follow my mother and Breezie as they show us some dance routine they had to once do in some mother daughter bonding activity.

My arm was losely slung around Chloe's shoulders as she snuggle into my side on the lounge, from her breathing i could tell she was either drifting to sleep or already there.

My thumb lazily dragged over her bare shoulder as i bit my lip to contain my laughter, only a quiet laugh slips out as i shake my head.

'Yous are crazy' i state as mum and Breezie sit down, they both nod while shrugging their shoulders, 'i think you should put her to bed, Wes' Breezie whispers, i look down to the beautiful sleeping girl on my shoulder before nodding, pressing my lips to her forehead.

'Yeah..' i trail off, slowly shifting towards her, 'being pregnant takes a toll' Mum states, i smirk as i move her arm around my shoulder, slidding one of my arms under her knees, the other wrapping around her back.

She lets out a soft groan when i stand up, nuzzling further into my neck. 'Goodnight guys' i speak, recieving a chorus of soft goodnights before i walk down the hallway to the spare bedroom.

I manage to move the blankets and lay her down, although when i go to pull away she makes a noise of complaint and tightens her arm around my neck, 'Wes' she whimpers.

'its ok baby, im just going to get changed, i'll be right back' i whisper, she frowns, releasing me from her hold as she snuggles down into the bed once i pull the blankets over her.

i quickly strip down to my underwear before walking back towards the bed, stopping when i hear a muffled shout. i furrow my eyebrows before tiptoeing out of the room and down the hall towards the yelling.