Part 5

*Chloe's POV*

Banging.

thats all i could hear. besides the slight throbbing shooting through my head because of the banging of course.

i groan, pulling the blankets over my head in hopes to drown out all the banging.

i spring up into a seated position when i realise that banging is someone knocking on my front door. i scramble out of the bed and to my feet, cursing under my breath when i realise im still in my dress from that stupid party Wesley took me to.

oh well..

i shoot out of the room and down the stairs in a hurry, almost falling face first down the wooden stairs but thankfully i manage to hold my balance to the door.

im panting by the time i open it, groaning in annoyance when i see Wesley waiting with a smile on his face. 'morning.. well should i say, good evening beautiful' he chuckles, stepping inside. i shoot him a glare as i close the door.

'you didnt have to hammer my door down!' i exclaim, wincing when the throbbing returns in my head. 'hows your head?' he questions, stepping towards me. 'it hurts.' i state, he nods before his hand cups my cheek, lifting my head to look at him.

'then you should really love me right about now' he smirks before lifting up a plastic bag that i hadn't even noticed. 'pain killers and Chinese food' he adds. my eyes widen before i smile up at him. 'thank you' i chuckle, he shrugs.

'some of the food is for me to though' he chuckles, i give him a nod as i lead him into the kitchen.

after we seperate the food onto two plate we make our way to the lounge room, both of us sitting on the lounge.

'Wesley..' i trail off, looking up from my food. 'can i ask you something?' i add, he gives me a nod, 'anything' he speaks. i sigh, 'why are you hanging out with me?' i question. he shrugs his shoulders. 'because your... i dont know' he sighs.

i frown, watching him as his eyes dart around the room. 'your just.. different?' he asks, almost like his even confused about his answer. 'different how?' i ask. 'i dont know' he groans, running his hand over his face. 'your nice, your beautiful, unlike all the girls at our school, some might be pretty but they have an ugly heart'

i smile, looking down to my food and continuing to eat as we sit in silence. 'is that good enough for you to actually let me be your friend?' he speaks up after a while, i shrug my shoulders before looking up to him.

'Maybe..' i trail off.

*Wesley's POV*

Her Smile

it was beautiful. she was beautiful. i dont care how many times i've said that.

she was.

i couldn't get her out of my head!

'Wes! Drew will be here soon, we have some practice to get to.' Keaton speaks, standing in the doorframe of my room. i give him a nod before looking back down to the paper infront of me, looking at the one line scrawled in my messy writting.

i hear Keaton's footsteps nearing me before his hanging over my shoulder, 'There's something 'Bout the girl next door' he almost whispers before he looks to me. 'are you being romantic and like making a journal of some sort or are you writting a song about Chloe?' he questions.

i glare at him for his stupid idea of a journal before speaking. 'im writting a song..' i trail off, looking back down to the page. he nods, 'well make it good if you expect it to be an emblem3 song' he states before leaving my room, closing the door behind him.