Part 48

'Your fans, and.. and the paps, they all bombarded me with questions and the paps were shouting at me that you didn't love me, that you were leaving me' she begins, tears still slowly running down her cheeks and i reach over from my seat on the lounge, wiping them away with my thumbs before she continues.

'I know that's what paps do, but it was the fans tweeting the hashtag, and saying they ship yous more. like it kind of hurts to know the fans of your future husband ship him and another girl rather then shipping me with you, ok... i shouldn't have let it get to me but it did' she breaths out.

I nod slowly, 'it doesn't matter who they ship more baby girl, because we are my true ship, ok? i love you, i love you so fucking much that it even hurts, im not going to let some jealous ex fling come between that, because i'd do absolutely anything for you' i state, smiling softly at her.

She sniffles before crawling across the lounge, curling up into my lap with her head nuzzled into my chest. 'god i was so stupid to believe her' she sighs, i shake my head. 'no baby, she can be pretty convincing if she wants to be, unfortunately.' i frown.

she stays silent, her hands grabbing onto my sides as she stayed in my chest and i with my arms wrapped tightly around her, didn't move either.

I gently press my lips to the top of her head, beginning to whisper the lyrics to Ed Sheeran's song, thinking out loud.

When Your legs don't walk like they use to before, And i can't sweep you off of your feet. Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love? Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

And, Darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70! And, Baby, My heart could still fall as hard at 23! And i'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways, Maybe just the touch of a hand, Well, me- i fall in love with you every single day, And i just wanna tell you i am.

So honey now, Take me into your loving arms, Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars, Place your hand on my beating heart, I'm thinking out loud, That maybe we found love right where we are.

'God she takes over you' Chloe giggles, her eyes lighting up as i lay beside Aubree, laying my head on the edge of the baby blanket that was underneath her.

'Really? because i think she had the beauty of her mother.' i state, smiling when Chloe's cheeks begin to blush. 'she has your nose' she says, changing the subject. 'she has your eyes, and your lips' i speak, turning my head to look at the beautiful infant.

'i really don't think we could have created a better baby' she whispers softly and i nod in agreement, looking up to her on the lounge with a smile on my face.

'i really dont think i could have found a more perfect wife, but you know, thats not the point here is it?' i chuckle, sitting up with my legs to my chest, she shakes her head. 'i'm not your wife, yet, but no.. no it isn't the point' she giggles before standing up and heading out of the lounge room.

'two more months and you will be' i whisper before looking down to Aubree, smiling as she sticks her little thumb in her mouth, looking up at me with her big blue eyes.

*Chloe's POV*

'this is beautiful' i breath, my eyes scanning around the set up for the wedding, Wes nods his head. 'i can't believe in two months this will be us, you'll be walking down this isle' he says.

I giggle, nodding my head. 'i can't wait to walk down.. as long as you're at the end waiting for me, of course' i giggle slightly, Wes smirks. 'I wouldn't be anywhere else, baby' he says before leaning down and pressing his lips to mine.

'so yous are sure you want to book this?' the lady asks, holding a clipboard in her hands. Wesley looks down to me and i nod. He grins before looking back to her, 'of course, lets book it' he speaks, she nods before leading us to a table.