Epilogue

'Mummy, mummy, mummy!' my three year old daughter exclaims, I smile, turning around and bending down to pick her up, holding her to my hip as i finish putting the three candles into her cake. 'Wow' she gasps, her hands pressing to her cheeks as she looks at the pink cake with white flowers.

'i love it' she exclaims, clapping her hands together. 'i hope you do' i chuckle, pressing a kiss to her cheek as Wes steps in. 'Hey princess! you left your own party?' he questions, she grins at him, reaching out to him and he gently takes her from me so i can finish up.

'I wanted to see mummy, she wasn't out side' she pouts and Wes chuckles, tapping her nose gently. 'Mummy is getting your cake ready, Baby' he states and she nods, looking back to me with a smile. 'I know, mummy gots me a princess cake! i love mummy' she giggles and i smile, placing down the kniff on the board before turning to them.

'I hope you do' Wesley speaks and Aubree smiles, looking into his eyes. 'do you love mummy?' she asks and he nods. 'I do, and she loves me and you, we all love each other' Wes states before sending me a wink, i smirk before turning and checking to see i had everything.

'Ok baby, Daddy's got to carry the cake out for mummy because she has to be careful with carrying heavy things, how about you meet us outside?' Wes asks, setting her down and she nods, 'because mummy is carrying my little brother right?' she asks, and Wes nods once again.

She giggles before running back outside, i laugh, shaking my head softly as i grab the knife and lighter for the candles. 'You can tell shes ours' he says softly, placing his hands on my very round stomach before pressing a kiss to my lips.

'you can' i nod, placing a free and to my stomach as he picks up the cake, winking at me before we both head out, as soon as we step out the door we begin to sing happy birthday and everyone joins in as Aubree gasps in excitement, sitting down in her chair when Wes places it on the table and i light the candles for her.

'Make a wish baby girl' Wes smiles and Aubree squeezes her eyes closed for a few seconds before she opens them and blows out the candles, everyone cheering and clapping.

.

'You tired baby?' i ask, gently running my fingers through Aubree's hair, Her body was laying against my side seen as she couldn't lay on my stomach at the moment although her head was rested on my chest.

She lets out another yawn as she nods and i smile, pulling myself up from the lounge before i take her little hand and we both walk to her bedroom. I help her change before she climbs into her bed and i sit on the edge.

'did you like your birthday baby?' i ask and she nods, her eyes fluttering softly as she smiles. 'I did' she whispers, i smile before pressing a kiss to her cheek, standing up and fixing her blanket.

'and i wished that we could all live happy for the rest of our lives, me, you, daddy and my little brother' she mumbles before passing out and my heart warms at my beautiful little girl.

I smile before flicking the light off and stepping out, quietly closing the door before heading back to the living room where Wes now was.

I smile, sitting beside him and resting against his side as he wraps his arm around my waist. 'our daughter wished for us to all live a long happy life' i whisper, pressing my lips to his cheek and he grins, looking down at me.

'shes a beautiful hearted little girl that one' he states, his lips pressing to mine before i nod, resting my head on his shoulder. 'and thats all i could ever wish for myself' he adds, placing his hand on my stomach and rubbing gently. 'Daddy can't wait to meet his little man' he coo's.

.

.

.

very short i know but thats just what this is! a little idea of what happens!

i hope yous enjoyed this story, thank you again so much for everyone who followed this!

i might do another Wes story idk, but i don't know what about.. if anyone has any ideas they'd like to be written and wouldn't mind me writing it please drop them in the comments :D

Also if you like 5 seconds of summer.. i have a Luke Hemmings fanfiction called 'Lucifer' its actually a supernatural themed story and.. you'll have to read to find out what he is ;)

but the name kinda says it all right?

Thanks guys! and don't forget to comment.

or even comment if you just want another wes story and if enough do i'll attempt to write another one xx

goodbye my loves xxxx