Part 10

'Hey Mittens' i smile, scratching my small cat under her chin. she meows at me before jumping up onto the lounge and curling up beside me. i smile, leaning back on the couch and flicking through the channels till i settle on the news, being the only half decent thing on.

Recently, the boy band Emblem3 who have newly rised to their fame have made a move here to California, for the building of their fame, Drew Chadwick, one of the three members of Emblem3 says California is a great place to move when your trying to expand a fanbase for a band.

I swallow hardly, my eyes widening as i turn the volume up as the news reader takes a small breath before she continues.

He, along with his two other band members, Keaton Stromberg and older brother Wesley Stromberg, have made a move from Washington to California where they're believed to be living not to far from Hunington Beach.

And with that new, exciting news for California, they're also having a Vevo go show at Hunington beach this after noon, 3pm. if your a fan of Emblem3, make sure you go down and check out their free show where you may even have a chance to meet them!

i turn the tv off once she moves to the next subject, my eyes still wide in shock. Wesley was here?! Wesley was here in Hunington Beach?!

its been just over 2 years since i had left him behind, and now he was here?

did he move here knowing i was here... does he even remember me?

before i could stop myself i was already up and stripping off to take a shower, it was already nearly 2pm. Maybe i could just go down to Hunington beach and see if he recognised me?

what if he didnt? i dont know how i'd feel if he didn't. would i be sad because he claimed to love me but had easily forgotten me within 2 years.

or would i be happy? knowing he didn't dwell in his own sorrow for the past 2 years, he may have possibly even moved on from me.

but i dont know how i'd feel about that either.

i didn't lie when i said he was the love of my life, within the 2 years of living here i hadn't been with anyone else, Wesley was the last person i had slept with, he was the last person i kissed. And believe it or not he was the last person i had even hugged.

Besides my cat who cuddled with me while we slept. but that doesn't count. she was a cat, not a human.

i would be lying to myself if i said i didn't miss him, i longed for his touch again, although im affraid i might not ever get that opportunity again.

i find a park quickly before climbing out of my car and locking it. i drop the keys into my bag and throw it over my shoudler before heading down towards the beach.

i soonly spot a whole load of girls, which i guess are here for Emblem3, i walk towards them but stand a few meters to the side of them.

i grab my phone, check the time, 2;57pm.

my eyes scan over the beach until i see three men standing under the board walk, my heart picks up as i watch them talking into the camera, the camera man gives them a nod and picks the camera up, heading up towards the girls.

i begin to breath slightly heavier as the boys make their way up towards the group of girls, but i seen seem to lose breathing ability for a few seconds when i see Wes.

His grown, his body is more built up then before, his jawline more defined, cheek and collar bones more prominent.

they walk past me a few meters away, their eyes locked on the crowd of girls and im kind of thankful they didn't see me right now.