Part 34

*Chloe's POV*

a sweet smell runs through the air when i awake, my stomach already rumbling before my eyes are even fully open.

I stumble, half awake down the hallway, rubbing my eyes and attempting to wake myself up even more. 'It smells good' i mumble, stepping into the kitchen. Wesley chuckles, serving up whatever he was cooking. 'Bacon, eggs and toast. i thought i should cook you some food..' he trails off.

i give him a small nod, 'thankyou' i whisper, gently taking the plate as he holds it out for me. He gives me a nod before turning to get his own.

I turn on my heel, walking towards the table and taking a seat, beginning to eat the food. 'Do you uh..' Wes trails off, standing awkwardly near the chair across from me. 'Sit' i speak, he gives a small smile before he slides in his chair, both of us eating in an awkward silence.

We both sit once we're finished, both looking down to our empty plates. 'Im going to.. take a shower' i say before standing up, grabbing my plate and quickly rushing to the kitchen and setting it in the sink before heading into the bathroom to shower.

Wes is on the lounge when i emerge, dressed in fresh cloths for the day, i stay by the door, my eyes locked on the tv as i bite my bottom lip.

'Are you going out?' He asks, i shake my head softly, turning my vision to him. 'I was um..' i trail off, leaning against the frame of the door.

'i was thinking maybe.. we could go out for lunch or something.. i mean.. we kinda have to try and make this work if we're going to get back together' i speak, he grins, flicking the tv off before he stands from the lounge. 'five me a second, Love. i'll get changed' he says before heading up the hallway.

I sigh before walking over and sitting on the lounge, placing a hand on my stomach and rubbing it lightly.

'ready' Wesley speaks, picking up his keys from the coffee table, i nod before hopping up from the lounge, following after him as he heads out to his car.

'where did you want to go?' he asks once we're both in the car. 'well, we only just ate so we could just go.. i dont know.. somewhere for a few hours then grab some lunch?' i reply. he nods his head.

'anywhere you want to go, im fine with it' he smiles softly, starting up the car as we buckle up. 'we could just go for a walk on the beach.. something nice and calm. i dont need something that involves a lot of energy' i giggle.

He smirks, nodding his head before putting the car into drive and slowly pulling out of the driveway.

'Thats fine with me'.

.

i gently slide my hand into Wesley's. Giving him a small smile when he looks down to me, which he returns with a big grin before he looks forward once more.

'The weather is so beautiful for this' i state, he nods his head, breathing in as he looks over the waves, 'do you miss it?' i ask, he furrows his eyebrows before looking down to me. 'Miss what?' he questions.

I nod my head towards the water, 'surfing' i speak, he nods his head slightly, looking back to the water as we continue to walk. 'I do..' he trails off with a sigh.

'why dont you start surfing again..' I say, he shrugs his shoulders. 'i dont know.. i just didn't feel like it as much i guess' he speaks, i nod my head. 'but i think im going to start again' he adds and i smile. 'good..' i trail off, giving his hand a small squeeze. 'i know you love it' i add.

he nods before looking down to me, 'i do.. but not as much as i love you, i think i didn't go back to surfing before things have happened between us and i guess i just didn't want to leave you..' he trails off, shrugging his shoulders.