Part 43

my feet carried me as fast as they could down the hallways, almost slipping straight onto my ass when i turned the corner.

The sound of screams could be heard as i reached her room, I shoved the door open quickly, rushing straight over to her. 'Baby' i breathed, taking her hand from Breezie, she gives me a lazy smile, her hair and forehead soaked in sweat. I gently run my other hand over her hair, giving her a soft smile.

'we're going to do this' i grin, she nods her head. 'shes coming' she groans out, another scream slipping past her lips, she arches her back, her eyes squeezing closed as she squeezes my hand tightly.

I bite my lip from the pain but don't show it, i knew she was in so much pain, i'd gladly take the pain of her almost breaking my hand.

'Your contractions are so close' the doctor speaks, giving her a smile as he sits down. 'you're only dialted to 8, you have two more to go before we can start the pushing process' he states, standing back up from his chair.

she groans out, squeezing my hand again as another contraction hits her, her eyes meet mine, softening dramatically. 'it hurts' she whimpers. I nod, 'i know, i know baby, but just think of the good thing we get from this, we get a beautiful little girl to call ours' i whisper, running a hand through her hair once more.

she nods, closing her eyes tightly as she whimpers out, shaking her head harshly. 'oh god no, it hurts, it hurts to much!' she cries out, 'make it stop Wes, please make it stop!' she almost screams, i swallow before pushing my lips to hers hardly.

'we can do this' i mumble into the kiss, she only kisses back even harder than ever before.

.

i'm unable to wipe the smile from my lips, my eyes set on Chloe and the new little bundle of joy peaceful in her arms, wrapped in a pink blanket.

i turn to the door as it opens, offering my mother and father a smile as they both step through quietly, my mother immediately covers her mouth as she looks to Chloe who's now smiling at them as well.

'oh my god' my mother breaths slowly walking towards us, i grin as my father pats my shoulder before pulling me into a side hug. 'congratulations my man, welcome to fatherhood' he chuckles. 'thanks dad' i smile.

Mum gently takes the baby from Chloe once she offers her a hold, sitting down in the chair with the little girl cradled into her arms, smiling widely down at the sleeping infant.

'you's did well, very well, shes absolutely beautiful' Mum smiles, looking to the both of us, i smile as i gently rest my hand on Chloe's shoulder, leaning down and pressing my lips to her temple softly.

'one in a million' dad grins, i shake my head. 'no, shes one in a billion' i almost whisper, watching my sleeping little girl wiggle around slightly before she settles once again.

'i love you' i whisper to Chloe, Mum and Dad both distracted with the new little girl. 'i love you' she whispers back. I press my lips to hers, running my thumb over her cheekbone softly before pulling my lips away from hers.

.

'Please welcome, my little girl to the world, Little miss Aubree Brianna Stromberg. Such a beautiful little girl. You stole daddy's heart baby girl. I love you and your Mum so much xx'

i smile as i post the photo of her on instagram, locking my phone once im done and settling back into the bus seats. 'I can't fucking believe you Wes!' Pete shouts as he storms onto the bus, i furrow my eyebrows up at him.

'After i had told you not to go when the baby is born you still went against my fucking word!' he snaps. 'its my fucking daughter pete! and its not like i would have been doing anything other than sleeping! i chose to not sleep because i wanted to fucking be there for my fiance when she gave birth to our child!' i snap.