Part 1

School. one word. one simple little word.

So why do i hate it so much?

Maybe its because we're made to learn things that we dont even need in every day life? maybe its the fact that majority of the teachers are complete and utter assholes, or maybe... just maybe its because my school peers are shit.

My school is big on the whole jock stereotype, Cheerleaders. Basically, if your not apart of one of the two groups. Your a nobody. Fun, right?

I'm a nobody, im not a little cheerleader, i don't find amusement in cheering and dancing like a complete whore for our football team in a tiny crop top that manages to show as much clevage as a crop top could without showing your complete boob or nipple.

And the skirts! don even get me started! half of the girls are lucky if they even cover their bums with that flimsy piece of material! Geez.

I'm just a simple girl, i go through day to day at this stupid school like any other nobody, i stay out of the way from them two popular groups. Not that i'd want to be associating with them anyways.

The jocks are dumb, big headed jerks who think their much better then anyone else in the school, no.. scratch that! the entire world!.

The cheerleaders? they're even dumber, boy crazy little girls who do the whole, "cutely giggle" at everything that comes out of a jock's mouth.

Pathetic, I know!

I sigh as my eyes scan the people as i walk past them through the coridoor, tucking hair behind my ear as i continue walking towards my locker. I watch cheerleaders shamelessly flirt with jocks who to be completely honest, dont even seem to fazed. im sure they're use to it.

my flats click quietly against the hard concrete flooring before i stop at the locker, punching in the code to open the metal door.

After slipping my books in, all besides the two i need before break, i shut the door, making sure it locks before i head towards the lunch room, where i find only a few people sitting around, one guy drooling on the table as he lays his head on it, basically asleep.

I feel you man. I feel you!

'Becca!' i smile, sitting beside one of the only girls i actually like in this hell hole. 'Hey!' she exclaims, lifting her head up from the table. 'dont act so excited' i wink. she chuckles, shaking her head. 'im glad your actually here!' she laughs.

'what would you do at this school without me?' i smirk, she widens her eyes in a fake dramatic move as she places her hand over her heart. 'i'd die!' she giggles. we both laugh, me shaking my head as my idiotic bestfriend.

'oh my god Becca, this is why we are friends' i say, she nods her head, 'because we're both complete idiots, who both hate this shit hole excuse of a school' she speaks and i nod my head in agreement.

we both groan at the same time as the bell rings. 'class here we come!' i exclaim in a fake cheery tone as we both stand up. 'off to learn about shit we will never need in our lives after school. Whoop!' she cheers, fist pumping the air.

i chuckle, pushing the door open to exit the lunch room. 'Seriously though..' she begins, her eyes scanning the hallway filled with scattering students.

'when will we ever need to find the angle and lenth of a triangle, and all the other shit we have to find out about the stupid shape' she finishes and i laugh at her, 'i know right' i sigh, hoisting my books under my arm.

-

'does anyone know what happens when we mix these two chemicals together?' the science teacher asks, bringing the testtube over the glass beaker to pour it. 'Don't pour it!' Milly, the head cheerleader exclaims, her hands clamping over her mouth.