Part 8

SEX SCENE!

you have been warned!

.

.

'we need to get you into the shower, love' i speak, Although Chloe just shakes her head, staying curled up with her back against the head of the bed. 'Please, Babe. its been 2 weeks' i sigh.

her tear filled eyes flick up to mine but she stays silent, taking in a few deep breaths. 'im going to go start the shower ok? to get it warm' i state, she doesn't say anything or protest against me and i take that as a que to start the shower.

i walk into her bathroom, slidding open the glass door and turning on the water, getting it to a nice hot temperature before walking back out.

she was still sat on the bed, hugging her knees to her chest. i frown before walking over to her. 'common, baby' i almost whisper, gently grabbing her forarms and removing them from around her legs, using them to gently pull her to her feet.

her legs shake slightly, probably from the fact that she hasn't moved much. i steady her before leading her into the bathroom, she sits on the edge of the bathtub though, instead of entering the shower.

'you need to get undressed love, i'll be just outside' i smile slightly but she shakes her head, not saying anything. 'do you need help?' i question, she gives me a small nod. my heartbeat picks up as i walk towards her, biting down on my bottom lip as i gently grab the hem of her shirt.

she surprises me by lifting up her arms, aiding me in pulling the shirt off. although this would be my first time seeing her bare, i made effort to keep my eyes on hers, i didn't want it to be this way if i was to ever see her bare.

my eyes are still locked on hers, as are hers herself, as i grab the waistband of her sweats, smiling in appreciation when she lifts her hips for me to pull them down.

'can you take the rest off?' i question. she swallows before nodding as i help her stand up. 'i'll be just out there, yell if you need me' i whisper, pressing a kiss to her cheek before i walk out and gently close the door behind me.

i sigh in relief when i hear the glass doors of the shower slide shut after not even a minute. she was showering.

i take this opportunity to change myself, i pull my shirt and sweats off before changing into some black jeans, my belt drops from my hands when i hear Chloe's voice cry out my name.

within seconds im through the bathroom door, shutting it behind me before rushing towards the shower and opening the doors with force, luckily they dont smash from the harsh opening.

i find Chloe, curled up on the ground in the corner of the shower, her tears streaming down her wet cheeks. 'Chloe' i sigh, she looks up, her bottom lip trembling. 'baby, whats wrong?' i frown stepping forward, not even worrying when the water pours over me, soaking the new jeans i had only just put on.

she stays silent as i crouch down before her, running my thumb over her cheek bone. 'im all alone. im all i have' she whimpers, taking her trembling lip between her teeth. i shake my head, 'you've got me, and Breezie, and my whole family. we're all here for you baby'.

she doesn't say anything, she just continues to stare into my eyes as she takes a few deep breaths to calm herself down. 'i should finish showering' she finally sniffles, i nod, standing up. being slightly caught of guard when she stands up, stepping into the streaming water as i step back.

her hand wraps around my wrist when i turn to step out, and before i can even ask anything i feel, warm wet lips on mine as she pulls me under the stream of water.