Part 36

'My scar is pretty cool' Wesley smirks, i roll my eyes, my hand squeezing his hip when he stumbles slightly, 'stop worrying about your scar and pay attention to where your walking' i scold, he chuckles, 'its ok babe, i didn't fall' he speaks.

'nearly did' i mumble, looking around the white hallway. 'This hospital sucks, its so white and clean and i hate the smell of it' Wes complains, i nod in agreement, 'well hopefully, you'll be out soon' i sigh.

'i hope so to' he speaks, looking down at me as he bites down on his bottom lip. 'you know what i miss...' he trails off, i raise an eyebrow at him. 'do i want to know what your about to say' i ask, he shrugs his shoulders.

we both turn back into his room, i gently help him sit back on the bed before walking over to my bag, searching around for my phone. 'i miss sex' he frowns, my eyes widen as i grab my phone, turning around to face him. 'but not just any sex... i miss sex with you' he adds.

'Wes' i say, he sighs, his eyes dropping down to the floor. 'i know, i know. we're not even together or anything i just... yeah' he almost whispers, fiddling around with his fingers. i sigh before walking over to him, grabbing his hands in mine.

'i love you, Wesley. i really do..' i trail off, leaning down and pressing a kiss to his cheek. 'i think i always will' i add, he nods, his eyes scanning over my face. 'why does this sound like one of those, But we're never going to be together again speeches' he asks.

i shake my head, 'its not, because we probably will be back together.. just not yet' i state, 'i think you should go home.. you need propper rest' he whispers, i frown before releasing his hands, stepping back away from him.

'ok, i'll call someone to come stay the night' i speak but he shakes his head, moving to lay back on the bed. 'no. im fine.. i think i wanna be alone for just one night' he says.

i slip my phone into my back pocket, giving him a small nod. 'are you sure? im ok to stay.. really..' i trail off, he shakes his head, turning his head to look at me. 'please, just go home and sleep, eat properly' he states, his eyes looking down to my stomach. 'ok' i breath, grabbing my bag.

i place it over my shoulder, slowly walking towards him. 'i love you, Wes..' i whisper, stopping beside his bed, he gives me a small smile as he looks up to me, placing his hand on the side of my bump softly. 'i love you to' he says.

i lean down, pressing my lips to his cheek.

*Wesley's POV*

i fall back onto the pile of pillows, letting out a deep breath as i hold the photos up, slowly going through the few photos of our baby scans.

'by yourself tonight?' Pete asks, i nod my head, setting the photos beside my thigh on the bed, 'yeah, i sent Chloe home' i tell him, he nods. 'no one else is coming to stay here?' he questions, grabbing my file and beginning to read over it.

'nope.' i state, he nods once again. 'Chloe stays here a lot.. every night basically' he speaks, 'yeah.. but i sent her home to get some sleep, i dont think she realises how much she needs it' i chuckle slightly.

'Yeah, shes pregnant, she needs to take it easy' he states before placing my file down. 'Well, hopefully this will be your last night in, im happy to send you home tomorrow morning if your fine with that?' he questions.

i nod, 'i've been waiting to get out' i smirk, he smiles back, 'i would expect you to, its not fun sleeping in a hospital for nearly 3 weeks..' he trails off.

.

'Wes?' Chloe speaks, her voice croaking slightly. 'are you ok?' i question, 'yeah.. yeah you just woke me up is all..' she trails off, i frown. 'im sorry, Love'.