hospitals and aaron peters

MEET ELLIOT IN THE PIC ABOVE 

\\

Beth opened her eyes and looked around, confused at first, but then remembering what had happened earlier.  Nobody was in the room with her at the moment and she grew scared.  She was afraid that he was here.  The door swung open and she trembled in fear.  She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw it was just Elliot.  He smiled, seeing she was awake.

"Finally!  I brought you chocolate milk.  Don't tell the doctor, though." 

Beth laughed and grabbed the chocolate milk, gulping half of the small bottle.  She was avoiding his gaze after drinking the chocolate milk, knowing that he was staring her down.

"We've got to talk about it." 

Beth sighed and looked at all of the fancy things from the hospital machines going in her arms.  She knew it would happen, eventually. 

"I want the whole family here when I talk about it, because I'm definitely not saying this more than once." 

Elliot nodded solemnly.  "Calum called." 

Beth widened her eyes, forgetting about Calum.  She looked everywhere in the room for her phone, not being able to find it.  She looked up at Elliot, seeing it was in his pocket and he was handing it to her.  He smiled and she gladly took it.  She dialed the familiar phone number she had grown to remember.  She jumped when she heard a squeal like sound and a familiar voice on the other side.

"Baby!  Holy shit!  Are you alright?!"

She laughed, but then went into a coughing fit, making Calum curse even more.  She quickly recovered, still laughing at how he was.

"I'm fine, Calum.  Just had a slight panic slash asthma attack.  Haven't had one in a long time." 

"That's what Paige told me.  I would be there now, but she yelled at me and told me to stay." 

Beth laughed.  "Why's that?" 

"She said that you were going to be okay, and that I didn't need to let down the fans." 

Beth smiled and looked down.  "Well, she's right.  I'm totally fine." 

"Good.  I miss you like hell.  I was signing autographs for the fans this morning and saw a familiar redhead.  Almost kissed the hell out of her." 

Beth laughed loudly, but coughed again.  

"Lis, be careful, alright?  I've got to go, but promise me you'll be okay?  I'll talk to you later, and when I do, I need to talk to you about something." 

Beth paled in the face a little, nervous of what he meant by that.  She told him okay and that'd she'd talk to him later.  She couldn't help but let her conscious get the best of her in that moment. 

Was he going to break up with her?

\\

"Shit." She heard a voice murmur in the dark.  She jumped and started shaking, thinking it was him.  She saw a tiny bit of light light up in the room.  She shoved her head further in the pillow, not knowing who was in the hospital room with her. 

"Dammit, why the hell's it so dark?" She heard the voice say to them-self.  

"Because it's one in the morning?" Beth remarked, sarcastically.