//Regina Luna //

Will be released when Pleasing the Heartless Alpha hits 1M.

Wow, for the amount of haters I have got for this story that I truly loved, I am impressed.

THANKS FOR THE READS!

Alsooooo, #1 in controversial as of June 23, 2021! AHAHAH THANKSSSSS

And #1 in haters gonna hate as of July 1,2021! Amazing!!!!

Picture this:

One day you're at lunch with your all time besties, munching away in the beautiful morning sunshine. You are under your most beloved tree, utterly serene, and then in that following week, you're walking home alone, after hours, when you're attacked upon by some wild blood thirsty beast -which for the records, almost looked as a rabid wolf with your boyfriend's eyes. How does it all go wrong you ask?

This is the story of 17 year old Juliaz Evano and this sad, twisted, inverted story is also known as her life. Mid-lunch, her phone rings to bring her most devastating piece of news, resulting with Juliaz going to the old town of Beacon Falls for the rest of her remaining life.

Leaving everyone heartbroken behind, she arrives at the airport with her sorrow heavily packed behind, and while driving home, naive Juliaz was taken down the most beautifully, chaotically designed path of love, betrayal, revenge, and...war?

Yes. War.

War for her newly discovered mate.

War for the throne of Regina Luna, the queen of Moons, in the Luna Games and right to be keep her Pack.